ClonazePam switching brands

[CK...]

My new script just came in and it’s not Accord, as I knew would happen, but I really hadn’t been able to process the situation (symptoms and crazy life situations). Some may know that I have had scale issues (very, very old house, crooked everything, drafts, humid, cannot weigh at another house) and yesterday sent me over the edge because of the heat and humidity (not going away) affecting my scale very badly. It took 7 hours to cut 14 doses with a jumpy scale. I use a shield and constantly recalibrate. Winter and Spring weren’t as bad.

I’m realizing I will have to water taper soon, but I’m starting at an odd dose (0.59mg) so I’ll have to use up all of my 0.5 mg pills to make this work.

Then comes the new generic. Solco. Great! Weighs a lot more per 0.5 mg pill than Accord. Approx 200 grams vs 170 grams per 0.5mg pill. I’m not sure how to calculate my new weights before I start the water taper. I’m really fighting the water taper. It scares me.

Has anyone dealt with the Solco brand? Teva? Any differences? Clearly, I can’t fix this, but if I continue to dry cut I don’t know if I just do 5% of my 0.192 grams for my next Solco cut or if I need to recalculate.

I’m sorry. I’m an artist.

I had to move your post because it didn’t fit in support groups but I wasn’t sure where it does.  You seem to need taper advice so the titration board would have been a good fit, but then, your questions about the brand seemed like I should have merged your post into the Klonopin support group thread.  I gave up and settled on withdrawal support until either you come back and tell me which issue should be highlighted or others reply. 

So, lets see what happens.  ;)