I do not know how I did it but I moved continents and went to a wedding

[Co...]

I am still tapering and in hellish withdrawal. Newest extra symptom is cold feels warm and warm feels painfully hot. It is incredibly scary and I barely can handle wearing clothes or walking in the house. But I did manage to move continents the past week. In the most hellish flight experience ever and my healthy boyfriend gpt sick from stress from it. And now yesterday, I went to a latin wedding and I lost most of the Spanish I picked up last summer and also my ability to learn and connect. I do not remember anyone's name and I used to be incredibly good at that. But I did manage. My boyfriend and doctor friend were there. No one else noticed I was off. Some that met me last year when my med injury snowball began did not even realize I lost more than 30 pounds. One friend of my boyfriend even talked about his issues with his stepmom. I guess I am still approachable even though I cannot engage like I used to and it frustrates me incredibly. I managed a wedding, I could not eat or drink and I shaked at some point very hard and we had to leave cause I could not use my legs anymore but I managed it. It is something to celebrate. But it also makes me sad. If I can do all of this like this I do not understand why my dad had no faith in me beforehand when I was not in pain and had my most important brain functions still there. It is also weird to tell people only half of the story and not that I am ill because I have always been open - to a fault. Anyway, we got invited to another wedding because his old classmates liked me, we will see how that goes.

This is awesome news Coco. I bet this would have been unthinkable at the beginning of the year. I'm so happy you're with your boyfriend in a safe environment now, I can only imagine the healing that will bring you. Obviously sorry to hear about new symptoms, but just like others, this too shall pass. :)