27 months [BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRAZOLAM]

[...]

27 months, wow, that's a long time. I am not cured but I am fine, I think I can say that I am somewhat functional.

There are days that I sleep 5 or 6 hours in a row, this was the best month in relation to my insomnia.

5 days ago I passed a very important exam for my university career.

I don't have much fatigue, nor much tiredness either.

my cognition is not the best but a little bit better.

My skin isn't very good either, but it's somewhat better.

2 weeks ago I drank alcohol, I had to go out with friends, I didn't get drunk, I didn't have any big setbacks either.

In short, I am somewhat better, I consider myself for the first time "somewhat functional" or "a little functional" and this is a great step

Thanks GP23, I can see you’re really trying to find the good here, I’m glad.  It’s so important to see progress, sometimes we have to look really hard to find it so I’m glad you did. 

I’m happy you were able to go out with friends and congratulations on passing that exam, that’s something to be proud of and we all need a sense of accomplishment while going through this and you made it happen.  :thumbsup:

Thanks GP23, I can see you’re really trying to find the good here, I’m glad.  It’s so important to see progress, sometimes we have to look really hard to find it so I’m glad you did. 

I’m happy you were able to go out with friends and congratulations on passing that exam, that’s something to be proud of and we all need a sense of accomplishment while going through this and you made it happen.  :thumbsup:

thanks pamster, i'm very proud where i got to, for the first time in a long time my life is settling down a bit.

From now on many good things will come, I feel it