I can’t begin to tell you how fatigued/exhausted I am

[dj...]

And I didn’t really do anything to make it happen.  I think this is how Wesley from The Princess Bride felt after enduring The Machine in the Pit Of Despair.  My limbs feel limp and have absolutely no energy. Feel lifeless.  Walking up the stairs is an ordeal. 

Who is with me?

If I work outside more than an hour it takes weeks to recoup. I can barely walk to the mailbox.  Not only is the fatigue horrible I really have no desire to do anything. I made the mistake of 4 hrs yard work two week ago and I'm still nackered.i made myself clean the hvac unit only because I hate paying the local AC bastard.for the first time ever I'm considering paying someone to cut grass.

Music 60

Music60, this sucks.  I feel really drained and have no emotion today.  I can talk walk around on I guess once I get moving but it’s like I’m just floating along.

It's been the worst the last two/ three weeks.Someone likened it to feeling as though you're wearing a wetsuit. Pop intense tiredness on the top of that and then the tachycardia symptoms too makes it unbearable... BUT It WILL lift, mine has for the time being.

Take care

If I work outside more than an hour it takes weeks to recoup. I can barely walk to the mailbox.  Not only is the fatigue horrible I really have no desire to do anything. I made the mistake of 4 hrs yard work two week ago and I'm still nackered.i made myself clean the hvac unit only because I hate paying the local AC bastard.for the first time ever I'm considering paying someone to cut grass.

Music 60

Hi Music and Djej2010, I too am going through the same symptoms you both have described. I haven’t left my home much and I’m feeling kinda desperate. I find myself looking into Kratom. I haven’t touched it  because I know it’s dangerous but boy i could use the relief.

What coping skills help you if any ?

Jacky

• Like 1