Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Shooting pains through skull or head?

[ho...]

Anyone else get those? I went to the er a week ago and Ct and blood work were fine, but does anyone else get this lovely symptom of random shooting pains through your head or skull from the top back?

Super fun! NOT!

On vacay with my family and trying to remind myself that the symptoms are not dangerous and I will be OK. Just needed the reassurance and normalization once again. Thank you all!

There is not one symptom I don’t have and I have this too for 21 months on and ofd

I’m so sorry. I feel ya. I’ve had some set backs in my sorry unfortunately but am beginning the Gupta program as we speak. My big ones as we speak are head pressure and the random pains , feeling revved constantly and extremely overstimulated, sound sensitivity, smell sensitivity, burning mouth syndrome and roof of mouth pressure,  massive fear and anxiety, pain sensitivity, tinnitus, just not feeling good at all… but we must keep waiting for our day to come!