Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Waves and windows have stopped. Stuck in a wave!

[Cr...]

I was having waves and windows pretty predictably. Now I’ve been in a wave for over 2 months. I’m 14 months of c/t. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m feeling like my healing has stopped and this is the best I will feel.

Me too. Mine stopped last month. Now just slammed with as wave from hell that has left me prettmuch bed bound.

I read that Baylissa had a final, severe wave then was smooth sailing following. True? I don’t know but I sure am hoping on a prayer that’s the case!!

Ohhh nooooo. I’m sorry to hear that. How many months off are u? What are the symptoms that u are still dealing with?

I jumped October 1 but had to reinstate .125 for 7 weeks DJanuary’ish. I was having windows/waves but something just happened in June. I have migraines, burning body, dizziness, severe muscle aches and am just exhausted. What about you?

I c/t’d in April of 22’ and was Having long windows for like a month long and then in April of this year I got a wave and it really didn’t go away completely. The major symptom is anxiety came back, which it was gone for like 8 months. And then I get dizziness when I get anxiety. It’s so annoying. Ohh and how could I forget I’m so tired all the time too. I get ocular migraines one every couple months and achy muscles come and go too but have mostly left now. I can’t figure out if it’s certain foods I eat or just simply withdrawal. Who knows but it’s very frustrating. It sounds like u are pretty early on in your journey right? Or how long was your taper? This is not how i Expected to spend my 37th year on this planet haha.

I’m experiencing everything you are, but on a supersonic level! Are you completely functional? Me? Not in the slightest.

I guess I am going into month 6 after my brief reinstatement-but I began this 10 months ago with no end in sight 😢

Not how I expected any of this-at all. Keep going!

Well I wouldn’t call myself fully functional. I force myself to go to work but it’s HARDDD. Some days I want to just give up because it’s an extreme struggle. When I’m not at work I pretty much just stay at home with my dog and spouse. It’s really hard for me to see friends and family because of the way I feel. It’s just not enjoyable right now. It was 3 months ago but I’m in a long weird wave or something. I have to work tho I have no choice I feel. Are u working or are u bed bound still or what’s happening? No windows at all for u? I hear time is the Emily thing that helps.

Bed bound. Miserable. Embrace your ability to work even if it’s dreadful! Being around others and having that distraction is terrific!! Sending hope and positive vibes!
  • Like 1

Thank you. Just remember for yourself that even tho u are bedbound right now it won’t be like that forever. Healing is happening constantly and this calls for extreme patience. We will all be healed eventually from this hell.
  • Like 1