Ten Month Anniversary

[Ho...]

I thought I hit nine months but as it turns out, I hit ten!  :laugh: Not surprising that I got it wrong, but a whole lot is going 'righter'. I can watch TV without freaking out or feeling terribly sad/depressed. I actually often enjoy it.

I've also begun reading again. I've tried for months, no go. Suddenly I downloaded a book, started reading and was able to again. At first I could only read in spurts, but now I can read and read and read.  :yippee:

There are now moments during many days when I don't think about this predicament. I start moving from project to project or just living my life without forcing myself. It's not every day but it's occasional now, and that's a first for me.

My skin's not burning all day every day, I don't fee queasy except occasionally. Yah, still have some things and waves, and I'm not healed, but now I'm beginning to see a few glimpses, so I'm glad about it.

It's funny, but I spend a lot of time 'feeling' myself; where does it hurt, what's bothering me right now? And of course there are still things like dizziness (although that's getting better), ringing ears, low appetite and a general malaise and tiredness. I inwardly complain about this a lot, which keeps me down. So I wanted to put this milestone out there and remind myself that I am indeed improving, and a far cry from where I was just a few months ago.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Wonderful to hear, Hchc!

Thank you for sharing the good news with us. This gives me some hope when I feel like I'm stuck where I am at just over two months off. It's going to keep getting better for us both!

• Like 1