Acupuncture

[Ga...]

Has anyone used acupuncture with good success and no bad side affects?  Had my session yesterday and felt great during the actual procedure, but have had extreme gut reaction in the form of diarrhea!

GG

I used it in cortisone withdrawal and it was amazing. Now its not been helping me unforyunately Ive been hit too hard by this but I think anything detoxing like that is not necessarily a bad case.

Thanks Cocodot!  Yes, I think it can be beneficial and I actually noticed the pain moving from one area to another yesterday, which my Chinese acupuncturist said was a good sign.  Unfortunately, I seem to be in a strong wave from either Diflucan or an anti-fungal  cream for a bad yeast infection!  I was supposed to have my second session today but had to cancel as I have an extreme case of diarrhea.  Will go back Thursday if my gut improves.  Did you have any side affects?

Thanks,

GG

I do believe acupuncture can help some people, sometimes. I’ve had it multiple times for various reasons. If the practitioner is good, the results have been good for me. I haven’t had side effects except for increased pain once when they did a ‘scraping’. Cupping works much better for me.

pianogirl

Thank you PG.  My biggest and worst symptom has always been my burning brain and headaches, and my Chinese acupuncturist who trained under a renowned master of acupuncture was excellent yesterday and extremely thorough, even taking photos of my tongue.  He believes he can help me and I did notice a lessening of symptoms while on the table and a lovely weightlessness for a period of time.  However, the headache returned full force which I know is to be expected as it takes several sessions for any relief to be seen.

The worrisome part is that I had to cancel my session today as I have had extreme diarrhea today and not able to leave the house.  I have also recently cut out sugar so that may be a contributing factor as I have been having some other GI symptoms lately.  To add insult to injury, I am in a wave from taking Diflucan and a prescription tube of an anti-fungal cream.  I must admit that this wave is taking me down and I am really tired at 39 months of being so symptomatic. 

I have booked an appointment with Baylissa tomorrow morning to get a little extra support.

Thank you for yours!!!!

GG

oh Garden,

I know this all too well, the wondering of when it will end, but I am here w you to tell you that it will end, and you are closer to the end! Trust me, I was u not too long ago.

I want to be there when you turn this  final corner :smitten:

-kanoba