Is this akathisia

[hl...]

Been 1 year since my last dose. I’ve been experiencing an inner agitation for 3 days now in my head, neck and shoulders. It feels like I’m having an adrenaline rush 24/7! It won’t go away! I’m about to go to the ER, although I don’t think they can do much. It feels like an electrical storm in my brain, like I am overstimulated. It always is paired with increased anxiety that I can’t seem to come down from. It’s like I’m stuck in an agitated fight or flight state. Is this akathisia? Will it go away? Wtf! I’ve been taking a lot of an antihistamine spray at night to help me relax, I wonder if this is causing my issue?

I also feel more depressed and hopeless than usual.

Please help

Are you unable to sit still? Are you pacing? Fidgeting? When you sit down do you feel the need to cross your legs incessantly? Do you feel like you’ve been plugged into an electrical outlet? That’s aka.

Are you unable to sit still? Are you pacing? Fidgeting? When you sit down do you feel the need to cross your legs incessantly? Do you feel like you’ve been plugged into an electrical outlet? That’s aka.

Not necessarily. I feel an inner agitation that feels like electricity but I don’t feel an overwhelming desire to move or shake or pace. It’s more like an internal discomfort

I called this inner akhatisia, inner terror... meloxicam helped me, I guess it was(on top of everything else) due to neuroinflamattion, I did brief courses of 7 days on and off , the antihistamini . might or might not be a problem ad it's seems to lead to tolerance or to spike symptoms the following day, you could try meloxicam, is a mom steroidal anti-inflammatory drug..

I called this inner akhatisia, inner terror... meloxicam helped me, I guess it was(on top of everything else) due to neuroinflamattion, I did brief courses of 7 days on and off , the antihistamini . might or might not be a problem ad it's seems to lead to tolerance or to spike symptoms the following day, you could try meloxicam, is a mom steroidal anti-inflammatory drug..

Can I get it over the counter in the US? Also can you explain more about antihistamines

i don't know man, it's non steroidal anti-inflammatory, as  I ibuprofen but penetrates better Into the brain/cns .

try to source online,.I saw some Russian websites selling it, probably you can find it online on the US or ask your doctor, whatever doctor for this particular NSAIDs.. tell it's fot pain and.it works well for you ..

about antihistaminea, I guess (I'd know for sure but I guess for some it might cause some flares the following day, or sensitization of histamine receptors, something like this.. with daily use)