Question - any success stories from healing from anti psychotics?

[B1...]

Not for me, but for someone else online who has lost hope that you can heal from APs too. I have seen a ton around but want to compile a list for them. If anyone has any resources to success stories for APs or polydrugging with APs this would be very helpful, thank you!

Not for me, but for someone else online who has lost hope that you can heal from APs too. I have seen a ton around but want to compile a list for them. If anyone has any resources to success stories for APs or polydrugging with APs this would be very helpful, thank you!

21 years on Seroquel here, mostly 400 to 800 mg. Not healed yet, but I'm going to prove that it's possible. You or he can follow my blog if you would like to. It's in my signature.

Hi SnelleJelly, I was highly gifted and HSP too. My "burnout" was actually cortisone withdrawal. What was your trigger initially?

Also my genetics show lower neuroplasticity and rebuilding neurotransmitters, more trouble with any meds and especially things like alcohol (which is why I avoided everything until this happened and my parents went insane).

Too much happened in a too short of period when I was 14 and 15.

1. My Grandpa died before my eyes

2. We moved to a house where I hated it, too much noise, too big window (still live there)

3. With soccer I got two balls shot to my head, two matches in row. First time there was blood everywhere, second time I was half unconscious. I went down to the ground, they had to drag me to the bench. I'm a fighter and stubborn as hell, and kept on nagging to the coach to let me back in. He gave in and I played the match out, being dizzy. Very stupid of me.

4. With another soccer match I had a dislocated shoulder. I got a way too big of a morphine shot when they pulled it back in.

5. I was drinking alcohol since I was 12 weekly, very bad idea, they work on GABA receptors.

6. I did Gymnasium NT (highest possible high school education in The Netherlands) at school, and I worked way to hard to get 10's at school. There was not enough fun and relaxation in my life, only work.

7. There is a family member at home who was overworked and has diabetes and I was often shouted at when I didn't do anything wrong. That person always did everything for me, but that one thing was awful and made me feel angry and powerless, as if your soul turns inside out. Nobody likes it when you're blamed for things you didn't do and if facts gets turned around on you.

And the last and final push:

8. I was obsessively in love with a girl. But everywhere I went, she wanted to get as far away from me as possible. And then I heard she just found me scary.

When you're a teenager you have deep feelings, and when you're HSP even more. When you're a teenager and a girl rejects you, it's the end of the world. Love will always hurt ofcourse (except when it works, then it's awesome), but you learn to deal with it better.

So, a broken heart was the final push.

One night, with my broken heart, I was drinking some alcohol (15 years old) and then it happened. A massive panic attack, total nervous breakdown, I felt like totally going insane. Extreme fear.

But I never had any hallucinations or delusions. Everything got just too much, just plain old life circumstances.

Never took any rest, and a year later they recommended a psychiatrist, just because I felt so bad. And then those psychiatrists ruined my life, just like they ruin everything, but you know about that  ;). I just needed some rest, but instead I went on going to school. They should have pulled me out for 6 to 24 months.

Incapable doctors ruin lives. Psychiatrists have no idea about empathy, love and life circumstances. You don't treat mental problems the same as psychical problems. You don't treat your brain and soul the same way as you treat a broken arm for instance. Mental health is so much more than just the brain. You need the brain. Just like you don't put XTC in your brain, you don't put psychiatric drugs in it. Drugs keep you ill and solve nothing and never will.

• Like 1

Indeed, I think most just needed some time away to deal with things. I actually did that. I stopped working after struggling to get some understanding in that and a GP that wrote bad drugs instead of giving me a break. But then the therapy center recommended rivotril as safe option but lied and also lied about it being for sleep when it was actually to artificially lower my tinnitus and seem to have better KPIs in patients. It wasn't even psychiatry. I don't understand my parents hurried me on this cause an audiologist in her 20s said so. I was healing rapidly before. And I was grateful about life. Now I'm broken over nothing.