Clonazepam and Flurazepam

[Fa...]

Hello Buddies,

Does anyone know how to dose the benzo in the tolerance. I do not know, should I try to dose a little higher and see if I can stabilize? Or is that a bad idea? I have anxiety, restlessness, derealusation, sensitivity to sound, racing heart and sweaty hands in the morning, shaking, weak legs etc....

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me anything about this.

I can't anymore.

Kind regards

This is a tough call. The symptoms you describe are common withdrawal symptoms and they are temporary but each of us has to decide for ourselves how much we can cope with. Many members make the decision to updose. Updosing works for some people but not for others.

Updosing may help you feel stabilized - it may lessen or eliminate tolerance-related withdrawal symptoms.  But there's no way of knowing how long you will continue to remain stable because you may become tolerant of the new higher dose.  A possible risk is that updosing may not stabilize you and you will then need to taper from a higher dose without any of the advantages.

If you decide to updose, I would give the new dose a couple of days to see if it kicks in. Then, when you start tapering again I would proceed with small cuts and longer holds.

Here's a thread from a member in a similar situations: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=268825.0

It may help you to look at a bunch of posts on updosing - you can do a search: Search Instructions

There's a also the Updosing Support Group: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=174254.0

Did you ask your question in the Updosing Support Group Brighterday gave you the link for, these members have the experience you’re asking about.

Hi Falke -

I see you posted a question one the Updosing Support Group thread and got a response.  I think you may have only looked at the first page of the thread when you replied to Pam here.  Hopefully you've now seen it's a pretty long thread with 116 pages of posts.  I hope it's helpful to you.

Brighterday