Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

My yeast infection continues!

[Ga...]

After taking Nystatin powder and ointment for a yeast infection under. my breasts for over a week, it is has now gotten worse and my doctor wants me to take Diflucan.  Is there anyone out there who took it with no negative blow back??  I did take it before but can’t remember if it had any negative side effects???

Thanks,

Gg

Sorry what I posted to you. But they’ve blocked me sending private messages to anybody for some reason . Really sorry, not going post anything anymore whatever I say seem to be wrong. Think might delete my account can’t win on here.😔

Well, I just wanted to alert you that what you wrote to me was seen by other buddies, and may be why you are getting some more intense messages back.

Take good care of you, Leann, none of us know what our future holds!!!

GG

Well, I just wanted to alert you that what you wrote to me was seen by other buddies, and may be why you are getting some more intense messages back.

Take good care of you, Leann, none of us know what our future holds!!!

GG

Thanks GG, no idea why they’ve blocked me , yes some days  not the friendliest place to be on here. Can’t believe I’m the only person on here to of had one drink on a very bad day. Not posting any more not like used be on here.

GG I use miconazole nitrate in the spray can for yeast under the boobs and  in between toes. Sheesh! It's marketed for athlete's foot but really, yeast is yeast wherever. I would NEVER take a systemic for yeast that happens here and there on my body. I react so badly to systemics. Not saying you shouldn't . . . just telling you about my experience. So the yeast under the boobs goes away after about a week of diligent washing, drying and spraying. In the summer it comes back, alas. Big floppy boobs, hot weather, sweating . . . you get it. It's not a big deal. I just get out the spray can and re-spray. I think I got the spray at Amazon.

Hope this helps,

:D

Katz