Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Unisom??

[...]

For those in Canada,

In Canada doxylamine succinate is the active ingredient in the over-the-counter sleep-aid tablets branded as Unisom 2; while Unisom contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride as the active ingredient.

( from wikipedia )

Neither will cause you withdrawal symptoms, but they stop working within a few days if you take them everynight.

I used it, and i wake up fine, my friend yram uses it and she wakes up groggy...

I think its hit or miss, but it doesnt make me feel worse, and I def. sleep. I use it a lot, I think its still working!

I used it once and I slept great but did feel a bit groggy the next day. I'm taking it with me on my 3 week road trip to alternate with benadryl and melatonin and tryptophan and Rescue Sleep. I'm willing to feel a bit groggy the next day if it gets me good sleep. As long as I don't use it everyday I think it will be helpful. I think we are all different and different things work for each of us. We have to keep trying. I think the more information we get from each other, the better off we are. We all need to keep looking for sleep solutions...and then pass along any success we have.