Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

24 month off yesterday

[Le...]

Well time flies sometimes. I am better than before, still have some food problems. Currently I am doing a intermittent fasting with eating window 6 hours, just for weight loss primary. During fasting I have moments of feeling totally normal. I fasted Ramadan and were hours when I felt good, started to feel human.

Cognitive function are good, I can learn new things memory it's better. Sleep is not good I sleep only 4-5.5 hours a night straight. Anyway in general things are improving thanks God.

This is an encouraging post Leoninano, I’m glad you’re seeing progress, and it sounds like fasting is helpful, I’m so glad. I hope to see a success story from you one day.  :smitten:

I'm glad for your check in too.  I'm seeing slower progress, but progress.... trailing behind your 24 months at 17 months.  Sleep is my biggest issue, and histamine reactions to food as well..  I'm doing the same fasting schedule as you.  Dizziness is almost non existent for me now.

Onward and upward buddy.

I am glad for you janiceh, yes I have to histamine reaction, all the food that are high in histamine of releases the production of histamine put me in a extreme mod with a lot of anxiety, panic, depressive thoughts. About fasting there are days that I do 23-1 schedule. For what I read it helps with histamine levels too but it takes time, I have read stories of people healing up from allergies with fasting long term and this is backed up by science.

Congrats brother!!

We are practically in the same months off and yes, I am also suffering a little but it is improving.

Hopefully we can write a success story very soon!