Extreme anxiety

Insomnia

Itching

DP/DR

3months on I still have burning feet

Strange tingling in my body

Insomnia

Hi Jones67 :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I'm so glad you decided to join the forum.  I am sorry you are having a tough time after short use, It will get better.  It doesn't seem to matter how long with benzos, we've had members struggling after a week on these drugs. Benzo withdrawal symptoms can be very unpleasant, I had burning feet and tingling. You’ve come to a great place for support, you will recover with more time.  We have a great community of supportive members, post questions for members to respond.

Check out The Ashton Manual, reading this will give you a better understanding  It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body, I found it very reassuring reading CHAPTER III  a list of common withdrawal

Here are a few links to resources:

The Ashton Manual

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

Post withdrawal recovery support.  this is a good place to start posting any questions you may have. 

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita