Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Lorazapam tapering- seeking doctor

[32...]

I'm searching for a doctor who supports Lorazapam tapering using the Ashton method with the Walsh protocol and nutritional guidance. Telemed/telehealth. If you have had a good experience, I would appreciate a referral.

Hello 321SunnyDaysAhead, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

We don't keep an active list of providers but this organization does but I doubt you'll find what you're looking for, there aren't many who understand what we need so its left to us to devise our own plan and carry it out. https://www.benzoinfo.com/

We can help you taper if you don't find what you need, we suggest reducing by about 5-10% every couple of weeks but using your symptoms to guide your taper is what we've found works the best. 

I'll provide some links so you can learn your way around but if you'd like our help, please let us know.

Pamster

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidance

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Withdrawal  Support (during your taper)

Ashton  Manual symptom list

Pamster, Wow. That was the most comprehensive info I've seen. Very grateful.

Yes, I've spoken with several MDs and they treat it very casually. Thanks so much.

You might want to check out Dr. Lepp’s Safe Taper. I know someone who’s using this service and having a good experience.

I'm searching for a doctor who supports Lorazapam tapering using the Ashton method with the Walsh protocol and nutritional guidance. Telemed/telehealth. If you have had a good experience, I would appreciate a referral.

I found this forum from this Doctor B and friend- They have a number to call once in a while

I work with benzoinfo.com, but tons of their list Dr.s are no longer helping.

I partnered with Witt-Doerring Psychiatric Consulting, LLC and they will help you and are the best!