Important Survey - Please Participate ×

11 months and waiting - Libido loss - Sexual Dysfunction

[Ma...]

hello friends.

i was using clonazepam (about 0.75 mg daily) and lorazepam (2 mg daily). i used them for 3 months. first two months it was clonazepam only. at the beginning of the third month lorazepam was added. then at the end of third month i completely stopped it. almost cold turkey. now its about 11 months since i quit it. i am still facing problems. life has become very difficult. i have lost my job. i really need help from people who have faced similar symptoms like me.

TOTAL LOSS OF LIBIDO i.e. 'no sex drive at all' is my most prominent symptom.

Hello Maytas, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your job and you're still suffering after 11 months but your recovery timeline is common, we don't often see it before a year has passed.  We're here because we've been through it and understand how terrifying and painful this process is so you're among friends.

I'll provide some links to help you get started but please let us know how we can help.

Pamster

Ashton  Manual symptom list

Post-withdrawal  Recovery Support

The  Ashton Manual

hello friends.

i was using clonazepam (about 0.75 mg daily) and lorazepam (2 mg daily). i used them for 3 months. first two months it was clonazepam only. at the beginning of the third month lorazepam was added. then at the end of third month i completely stopped it. almost cold turkey. now its about 11 months since i quit it. i am still facing problems. life has become very difficult. i have lost my job. i really need help from people who have faced similar symptoms like me.

Same. I was only on benzo for 3 weeks daily, coupled with other jobs. Into my 10th month with worsening symptoms