Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Almost 3 years off

[Ir...]

Hello IrishinAR, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I'm sorry to hear you're still dealing with symptoms, are they mostly physical or are they mental?  What benzodiazepine were you taking and did you taper?

I'll provide some links to help you get started on the forum but we understand how devastating it is to be facing these symptoms so far out from quitting. 

I hope we can give you some hope.

Pamster

Post-withdrawal  Recovery Support

The  Ashton Manual

Instructions on how to subscribe to the protracted board. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=189058.0

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been off since Nov. of 2020 and most of 2021 was manageable. Some agoraphobia, hyper-stimulation, random headaches and slight dizzy.

Then, 2 months ago I got dizzy like never before. I’ve had a migraine and dizzy 24/7 for both months. I’m not bed ridden, I stumble to the bathroom and try and sit up long enough to get some remote work done but it’s awful. Maybe vestibular? Of course this has electrified everything else.

I’m looking for some encouragement as well as anyone who’s dealt with these and mad it to the other side.

Wow. What an awesome resource and just what I needed. Thanks so much for sharing. I’ll start digging around more now and learn how to use the site. I’ll also start looking for info on maintains, and overstimulation and how it makes symptoms worse.

Thanks!