My brother is in benzo hell

[Ma...]

[19...]

Wow!

That’s just fantastic news, Steve!

My hair is standing on end just hearing that things are beginning to come together… with a new GP associated with Reconnexion.

Awesome!

Winters Sun - You're a good man.  And very knowledgable.

BustedBrian404 - Good tips.  I will offer a caution to MattsBro though.  I tried CBD a couple weeks ago.  Maybe the THC wasn't fully extracted (but it was supposedly a reputable brand).  I had the WORST reaction to it.  Experienced akathisia, pacing around for a couple hours, and very high anxiety.  Everyone is different, but if Matt is in a precarious situation, maybe get stabilized before trying anything that could be paradoxical.  I'm a newbie though so no real experience other than personal.

Hi Jonyob

Thank you, for your kind words..

And… for sensibly advising extreme caution when it comes to supplementation.

• 2 weeks later...
[19...]

How is Matt doing?

Wondering the same, Rebecca.

I’m sure we’ll receive an update at some point.

You take loving care of yourself  :hug:

I tried to throw some other things at withdrawal that failed as well: NAC, a Chinese herb, and Vitamins. I finally gave up.

3mg of melatonin two hours before bed seems to help the Akathisia for some odd reason. So not everything has gone awry in the supplement department. But I have heard other people say melatonin makes them worse. I would prefer not to take anything and be back to my healthy sleepy self but.......not the reality for today, unfortunately.

Thanks for the well wishes. Right back at you.

Melatonin is neuroprotective so that could be why