Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Trazadone for sleep?

[wh...]

It was very effective for me until I completely stopped Klonopin. Now it only gives me heart palpitations and dry mouth. Very weird

[c2...]

I was prescribed Trazadone and took it for a short time, it didn't give me any relief from the insomnia.  Good luck.

Trazadone didn't work for me either.  It gave me horrible dry mouth and stuffy nose which made it hard to fall asleep. Also, I'm a girl - pretty sure it made me dry "down there".  :-[

I think it depends how long you have been off benzos...trazodone didn't work for me at all the first few months off benzos, but then it did start working about 3 months off...then i started freaking out that it was preventing me from healing so I started getting off of it...I regret that very much.

I am seriously thinking of giving it another try.