Hope. ❤️

[Sh...]

What a beautiful post!  I'm very happy for you and sincerely thankful to you for sharing and appreciate your generosity. 

XOO,

Sunday

Okay!!!!! Hot doggy dog! I’ve waited on this success story for a long time from you, Shayna! I told you that you’d make it! And we all will if we just wait. Some of us that wait is way too long but it is what it is, right? I’m so glad to read your encouraging words. I need it and so do others. You were a very strong warrior in this. I remember crying and praying for you being in such distress….wow look at you now! I knew you pretty much from your start. We had such fun times on here. You’re someone who’s always specially placed in my heart. My Aussie sister! Sorry this is a little late. I had to take a couple of days off this forum. Omg I’m so so so so so happy for you! You’ve been such a beautiful friend to me. Thank you for coming back to write your success. I’m sure you’ll go on to restore the rest of yourself too. So kick rocks, physical symptoms…be gone! I’ll be in touch for sure! Now I’m waiting on my turn. It’s coming I feel it.

Benzo buddies sisters 👯‍♀️

❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋 CONGRATS! 

Shayna,

This is great! So beautifully written.

I love your sassyness.

So happy that you are on the other side. You've been such a great contributer on here.

Celebrate!

Hugs

- Fortitude

What a beautiful post!  I'm very happy for you and sincerely thankful to you for sharing and appreciate your generosity. 

XOO,

Sunday

Oh Thanku Sunday x keep fighting it gets better I promise. It’s been a long wait but it’s worth it, and the lessons I’ve learned have been priceless. Gratitude and never taking health for granted. I read a meme the other day. “Health is a crown only the well wear that only the sick can see” it’s so true. Gosh to be that blasé again. I hope one day I get to forget all this but I think it’s also like wearing a badge of honor. ❤️

Okay!!!!! Hot doggy dog! I’ve waited on this success story for a long time from you, Shayna! I told you that you’d make it! And we all will if we just wait. Some of us that wait is way too long but it is what it is, right? I’m so glad to read your encouraging words. I need it and so do others. You were a very strong warrior in this. I remember crying and praying for you being in such distress….wow look at you now! I knew you pretty much from your start. We had such fun times on here. You’re someone who’s always specially placed in my heart. My Aussie sister! Sorry this is a little late. I had to take a couple of days off this forum. Omg I’m so so so so so happy for you! You’ve been such a beautiful friend to me. Thank you for coming back to write your success. I’m sure you’ll go on to restore the rest of yourself too. So kick rocks, physical symptoms…be gone! I’ll be in touch for sure! Now I’m waiting on my turn. It’s coming I feel it.

Benzo buddies sisters 👯‍♀️

❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋 CONGRATS!

Oh here she is. Dude fashionably late to my party? Haha 😂

It’s no secret how much u mean to me. I remember crying my eyes out to u while u just talked to me telling me all the things a good mate should. You were a rock. Thank you girl.

You are an example for us all. So brave, so kind, so accepting and always hopeful. Unbelievable strength and determination on your posts. I know u needed some time away and it’s so heartbreaking about ur friend, but I’m telling u to keep holding that line, it gets better, just takes too long sometimes huh x

U are the badass. Hanging with u rubbed off on me.

Love u babe x

Shayna,

This is great! So beautifully written.

I love your sassyness.

So happy that you are on the other side. You've been such a great contributer on here.

Celebrate!

Hugs

- Fortitude

Oh hey miss!!! Thanku beautiful x I think sassyness is how I got thru it. If I had a dollar for every time I screamed at that voice to Buzz off 😂 hmmm I’d have about $123 dollars.

Stay strong buddie. Sending you a huge hug from across the ditch x

Shay,

I love and miss you so much! You are such a warrior.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. You are so strong! How is he doing now?

You're success story was so eloquently put. I am struggling so very much right now, just barely holding on. Hoping for better days. Your success story really gave me encouragement. It's one I'm definitely going to be reading and rereading. So very happy for you! Sending you big hugs.  LiveLife

Well my dear, I can guess what that all means!!

I’ll send you a PM when I get a chance.

I’m in the weeds right now, can’t see my way through.

:'(

I've been wondering how you've been doing. I haven't been here much. I've been in the trench's, fighting.  :(  I posted about it elsewhere. Here's a :hug: for you.

I remember the posts where you were wondering when you would be able to sleep, so I guess you are now getting some sleep, and hopefully will continue getting more.  Nice to see a positive update. Sweet dreams are coming, if not already here. :smitten:

Shay,

I love and miss you so much! You are such a warrior.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. You are so strong! How is he doing now?

You're success story was so eloquently put. I am struggling so very much right now, just barely holding on. Hoping for better days. Your success story really gave me encouragement. It's one I'm definitely going to be reading and rereading. So very happy for you! Sending you big hugs.  LiveLife

Thanku honey x I never thought it would happen, but here I am. I definitely won’t take it for granted tho. I shy away from things daily that might put me in a hole. I know how hard it is to believe when ur struggling as I didn’t believe either. But lo and behold it does get better, but it happens mostly when ur not paying attention to it , at least it did for me.

Do u keep a journal? It helped me alot to look back and see my progress, it was so slow. But my gosh when I look back to this time last year, night and day x

My hubby unfortunately hasn’t fully recovered yet. We say yet because we believe in miracles, especially after what I’ve been thru. He never gives up, he is very brave. He can’t work,drive, ride and bike, his whole vision/balance system was effected. So vertigo keeps him fairly immobile for a lot of the day. He gets a good window after waking up until maybe 2 pm then he struggles.

Thanku for asking honey x

Just keep pushing forward x never give up 💪🏾

I remember the posts where you were wondering when you would be able to sleep, so I guess you are now getting some sleep, and hopefully will continue getting more.  Nice to see a positive update. Sweet dreams are coming, if not already here. :smitten:

Thanku lottie x

Yep glad to be at least sleeping some. Since Thursday night I’ve slept 18hrs, and I slept under that for well over a year. I fact if I got 18, that was a good week once. I still take 1/4 of a unisom and 1mg of melatonin a night, but I’m dropping them soon. Other than that I only take iron and omega 3.

I hope ur doing ok honey?

Amazing. So so happy & proud of you lovely.  Xxx

Thanku Bess. I know things have been hard for u lately. I’m hopeful u will turn a corner soon. U are very determined so I know u will get there.

Just keep swimming x

Thanku lottie x

Yep glad to be at least sleeping some. Since Thursday night I’ve slept 18hrs, and I slept under that for well over a year. I fact if I got 18, that was a good week once. I still take 1/4 of a unisom and 1mg of melatonin a night, but I’m dropping them soon. Other than that I only take iron and omega 3.

As I said to Winniedog when she stated about being in the weeds and not seeing her way through, followed by the crying emoticon, I've been in the trench's, fighting. Too much chaos going on right now.  I posted about it elsewhere. Not sure of what to do, been strategizing. :-\ Glad sleep is improving. 😴💤

Shay,

Thank you so much for your reply. I do keep a journal and I look back at last year it's when I had the terrible wheezing cough and it was difficult breathing. That's been gone for about 4 months now. But after I lost my chemical anxiety the intense chemical fear started up and that has gotten much worse in the last few months. Honestly I feel worse than I ever have when it comes to the mental symptoms they have really intensified. I'm just hoping this is the worse before it gets better.

I'm so hoping for your husband to improve if it hasn't been that long I'm sure that he still can. I'm so sorry that he's struggling like that. I'm sure it can't be easy for you. Our husbands have been such a good support to us and we hate to see them suffer. Right now my husband is having a bit of a Health crisis himself I think all this stress hasn't helped.

Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanku lottie x

As I said to Winniedog when she stated about being in the weeds and not seeing her way through, followed by the crying emoticon, I've been in the trench's, fighting. Too much chaos going on right now.  I posted about it elsewhere. Not sure of what to do, been strategizing. :-\ Glad sleep is improving. 😴💤

I’m sorry honey. I hope u find the right support team soon. I know with my hubby and son finding the right fit is very difficult. As soon as u find someone good they leave. And drs well don’t even get me started on them 🤦‍♀️

Shay,

Thank you so much for your reply. I do keep a journal and I look back at last year it's when I had the terrible wheezing cough and it was difficult breathing. That's been gone for about 4 months now. But after I lost my chemical anxiety the intense chemical fear started up and that has gotten much worse in the last few months. Honestly I feel worse than I ever have when it comes to the mental symptoms they have really intensified. I'm just hoping this is the worse before it gets better.

I'm so hoping for your husband to improve if it hasn't been that long I'm sure that he still can. I'm so sorry that he's struggling like that. I'm sure it can't be easy for you. Our husbands have been such a good support to us and we hate to see them suffer. Right now my husband is having a bit of a Health crisis himself I think all this stress hasn't helped.

Hugs!

LiveLife

I remember that fear and anxiety. I used to cry my eyes out until my hubby came home. Then I’d cry because my dad would go home when he got home. I didn’t want anyone to leave me ever I was constantly afraid. Couldn’t go anywhere but didn’t want to be alone.

Honey I swear it gets better. I am alone a lot now and never feel like that at all. It’s all gone away. It’s hard to believe when ur going through it. I remember x

Thanku for ur kind words about my hubby. I think what I went thru is 70% why he had a stroke. Seeing me so sick scared him so much. Seeing someone u love so sick is a very helpless feeling. When he has bad days I say “we don’t give up, we’re fighters, look at me, I never thought I’d get better, there’s always hope” then I tell him to harden up 🤣 (just kidding of course but that’s how we roll, we give each other a hard time)

Im sorry ur hubby is unwell. I think when u experience both partners sick that’s when those vows really mean something. In sickness and in health. U can hold each other up xx

Shayna,

Thank you for your message of hope. I am almost 16 months post, but not healed yet. It's so good to hear you are healed.

Shayna,

Thank you for your message of hope. I am almost 16 months post, but not healed yet. It's so good to hear you are healed.

Hey buddy. I’m not completely healed, I have lingering stuff. But they are scars from the battle. I’m sure given enuf time they will fade. I just have to work hard til I get there.

I’m just well enuf to put it all behind me. You keep working ur way there x it will happen xx

Oh my amazing wonder from down under! You have been so inspirational and such a source of support, hope, and light for me when I was tapering! I will never forget you ever! I am coming up on a year soon and am doing so much better too. I wouldn’t say I’m completely healed but I am on my way! I finally feel like the old me before the poison and my husband says he can’t believe the difference. Thanks for always being a positive cheerleader when I felt so alone at times. Keep on rocking and rolling in the land down under! Hugs to you!!  :smitten:

Oh my amazing wonder from down under! You have been so inspirational and such a source of support, hope, and light for me when I was tapering! I will never forget you ever! I am coming up on a year soon and am doing so much better too. I wouldn’t say I’m completely healed but I am on my way! I finally feel like the old me before the poison and my husband says he can’t believe the difference. Thanks for always being a positive cheerleader when I felt so alone at times. Keep on rocking and rolling in the land down under! Hugs to you!!  :smitten:

Awwww as were u to me WW!!!! I’m so happy for u honey! Congratulations on almost a year!

Honestly without my besties here I know I couldn’t have got thru it. I’ll never forget u either and all the love and support u gave me. I’m so happy to hear ur feeling more like urself now. It’s really amazing isn’t it? It’s so gradual u don’t even notice then ur like, hang on, I don’t remember the last time I felt like I was dying! Haha x

All my love to you from across the ditch ❤️

Amazing. So so happy & proud of you lovely.  Xxx

Thanku Bess. I know things have been hard for u lately. I’m hopeful u will turn a corner soon. U are very determined so I know u will get there.

Just keep swimming x

Thanks lovely - I’m so happy for you - such amazing news lovely.  Xxx

HEY THERE Aussie chickadee!!  Sorry I’m late in telling you YAY!!!  So happy for your news of

Recovery ( getting there). Your words were so insightful.  Thanks, for supporting me off and on.

I don’t post much, as I been hit with it being hard to know exactly how to explain this torture.

Struggling with bouts of akathisia still.  Muscle twitching, cog fog. Dp/dr.  I’m 18 months out.  Sloooooowly getting there.  Hope your hubby will get a good day soon. Mine is so patient, but I understand their worrying.  Shayna. Once again Yay. 

Hope you remembered me. Lolol.  Kudos 2. 😘

I have said it once, I have said it twice, and I will now say it thrice, you are without a doubt one of the nicest, most compassionate, smartest, funniest human beings I have ever had the pleasure to meet in my mind.  I looked back at some of your older posts when you were really deep in the trenches and asking for help and support.  And, now look at you……regaining your life back in big steps by doing what you figured out that you had to do for YOUR recovery!!!!

I have no idea what you look like in real life, Shayna, and I don’t need to, but I will always imagine you as a beautiful, deep soul wearing a superwoman cape on the beach reading to your heart’s content.

In a more perfect world, I wish we could have “met” on a sandy beach, under a clear blue sky, and instantly taken a liking to each other! Maybe in another life, maybe some day🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Big hugs and lots of love,

GG

Shayna,

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I'm going to hold on to everything you said. Big hugs!

LiveLife