5 month no pills insomnia

[Do...]

I have been off restoril 5 months on July 1  I ran out of melatonin and slerpezee .  It is 22pm and can't sleep.  I am exhausted.  I found out yesterday what was wrong with my back k.  I am not sure I can work and need a job.  I am afraid I will be up all night.  I quit juice since I threw up and had to go to the hospital.. 

I woke up at 5am exhausted with only 6 hours sleep.  I want some coffee as there are only beans and can't grind them while everyone is sleeping.  I am too tired to go out and get coffee.  I am worried about my back as I had to quit two jobs and it hurts if I walk to far.  I want to go to sleep and need melatomin..

I want to move by my sister where I grew up.  My sister won't help me or let me stay at her place.  She makes me stay in a motel.  Her husband is uncaring about me.

The doctor said I had mild arthritis and some injuries. It doesn't hurt that bad unless I work.  I had to quit two jobs as a cashier as it was causing severe back pain.  I am not sure what job I can do

I had insomnia and didn't get to bed until 11pm and woke up at three.  I am exuasted  and have a bad cold and infection.  I keep forgetting to sanitize when I am out and catch bad colds.  The last one in January lasted two months.  I  worried about getting a job and a bunch of other things.  I wish I had a benxo to help me sleep and think.  It would calm me down.

Please do no wish for or long for a Benzo.  Benzos are a dead end road.  They always stop working given enough time. 

They don't treat or cure our insomnia but provide temporary relief at best.  Reaching for a Benzo is like reaching for RAT POISON IMO.

If you feel you must  take an Rx drug for sleep, look into non-Benzo alternatives such as hyrdroxyzine, Mirtazepine, Seroquel, or Trazodone for example.  I am not advocating for drugs, but you decide what is best for you.

Your mantra needs to be "Anything but a Benzo!"

Good luck.

Thanks I can't get any benzos even of I want some as no doctors will prescribe them here.  It is impossible to get Ativan and I asked my doctor to take me off restoril in January.  There is no sense in me wishing for it.