Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

5 month no pills insomnia

[Do...]

I have been off restoril 5 months on July 1  I ran out of melatonin and slerpezee .  It is 22pm and can't sleep.  I am exhausted.  I found out yesterday what was wrong with my back k.  I am not sure I can work and need a job.  I am afraid I will be up all night.  I quit juice since I threw up and had to go to the hospital.. 

I woke up at 5am exhausted with only 6 hours sleep.  I want some coffee as there are only beans and can't grind them while everyone is sleeping.  I am too tired to go out and get coffee.  I am worried about my back as I had to quit two jobs and it hurts if I walk to far.  I want to go to sleep and need melatomin..

I want to move by my sister where I grew up.  My sister won't help me or let me stay at her place.  She makes me stay in a motel.  Her husband is uncaring about me.

The doctor said I had mild arthritis and some injuries. It doesn't hurt that bad unless I work.  I had to quit two jobs as a cashier as it was causing severe back pain.  I am not sure what job I can do

I had insomnia and didn't get to bed until 11pm and woke up at three.  I am exuasted  and have a bad cold and infection.  I keep forgetting to sanitize when I am out and catch bad colds.  The last one in January lasted two months.  I  worried about getting a job and a bunch of other things.  I wish I had a benxo to help me sleep and think.  It would calm me down.

Please do no wish for or long for a Benzo.  Benzos are a dead end road.  They always stop working given enough time. 

They don't treat or cure our insomnia but provide temporary relief at best.  Reaching for a Benzo is like reaching for RAT POISON IMO.

If you feel you must  take an Rx drug for sleep, look into non-Benzo alternatives such as hyrdroxyzine, Mirtazepine, Seroquel, or Trazodone for example.  I am not advocating for drugs, but you decide what is best for you.

Your mantra needs to be "Anything but a Benzo!"

Good luck.

Thanks I can't get any benzos even of I want some as no doctors will prescribe them here.  It is impossible to get Ativan and I asked my doctor to take me off restoril in January.  There is no sense in me wishing for it.