Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

3 months anxiety insomnia

[Do...]

I started a new job a week ago and still getting anxiety.  Used to take pills to go to work now I am stressed out at work with no pills.  It is hurting my back and I keep making mistakes.

I told my brother I want to quit and his girlfriend said I couldn't keep a job. Which was mean.  I have to travel 2 hours home on the bus to go to the dentist.  The new boss wants me to work six days a week and some shifts starting at 7am and some ending at 940 pm.  Also, they keep calling on my day off wanting me to work.  I just want to quit.

I have a similar problem. I have insomnia and anxiety and I’m unable to work because of that. I hope we both get better soon.

I hope you get better and can work.  One day I was really anxious at work because I almost made a big mistake  also the other girl said the boss yells all the time.  I cantvtolerate that with my panic.  She hasn't yelled at me yet.

My anxiety is better at work, but I need the pills to work.  I keep making mistakes and a customer ripped me off 20

I got a job in a store for a week , but I want to quit and get a job as a hostess.  My memory is bad and keep making mistakes.

My memory was bad too Dom81, I had to write myself notes while I was at work, it takes a long time to recover but you'll get there. 

Thanks Pam my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

Thanks Pam my memory is bad because I took the sleeping pills in the morning when I wasn't sleeping and it said online it causes memory loss if you take them when you can't sleep 7 hours.  I write down stuff at work too.  Thanks  I been there a week

What sleeping pills did you take?