Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish you are a bit quick with the Xmas decorations could you come and do mine 😕? Well now l remember mouse man talking about widening the doors now it all makes sense 🤔😏.Are you not following my diet tip?Step away from the trough 😋.l have everything crossed for you and your son my lovely.I know he is trying to mask anxiety so hopefully if they can lessen the anxiety he has a fighting chance.l hope he has a good councilor and plenty of support from people who have been through this.Stay strong wide beam 😂. love you my lST.

Morning Janice l fake round everyone so nothing new there.l am not really seeing much difference this end but again l didn't expect to.l think this is all very individual and again we must manage our expectations.l don't think you will always feel as you do now and l have no doubt you will feel better with a long hold.l have no doubt we all are kindled however l don't believe it will prevent you stabilising.lt may take longer than you thought however it will happen.Don't lose hope honey l know there are a lot of horror stories on this forum however it also has a lot of people who have succeeded and are out living their life.I am glad your daughter is doing well that is a bonus.Hang in there honey.love you X

Morning Lady Mary there you are my love always good to see posts from you.This takes time my love you know that and you have come a long way.l believe this will lessen but it is going to take time and patience.Now that you are on the liquid change nothing else and let time do the rest.Don't overwork my friend Tim and try to enjoy your days together.love you my lady Mary.X

Intend Gilly Valley Free Olive Suzy Feeling Bill Meems and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Oh you're hilarious tiny Irish lady ! The mouse man can't widen the doors for his " wide beam"  he's too busy dropping mice in every mall in America 😂😂

My son has lots of support twinny, he's got a lot of people pulling for him. He's doing well so far but as you know it's a day to day thing. 🙏🤞

Hope all is well at your end. You're not at the beach freezing your tiny ass off are you?? :laugh: :laugh:

Love you much!

LS W (wider) T 😂♥️

Hey sweet Mary D,

I just want you to know that I'm going to be a mother again!  :D My third child, it's a girl, will be moving in with Rich and I in about 3 weeks! It's a cute tabby kitten and I think we're naming her Bella!  ;D  Rich and I are ready to bring another fur baby into the house 🤗

Hope you're improving girlfriend.. Miss you around these parts.

Love ya,

TT ❤️

Oh Too Many, I am so excited, lol.  I can't wait for you to get her.  I want to know all the adorable things she does  :laugh:  is your son going in for 30 days?  Rehab is really emotionally hard, I and everyone at my rehab, had to right down 20 things you had hurt people the worse with your drinking

and then read it out loud in the group.  OMG that was hard.  All of us choked up and cried.  Seeing these big men cry their eyes out would just tear your heart out.  Reading all the things you had done over the years was horrible too.  However, I believe it helps you get some of the shame and guilt out, sharing with others like you.  I really hope it helps him.  I would have gone back in a heartbeat for benzo's until of course I was slapped with the knowledge that it wouldn't help.  My thoughts are with your family. 

Love you Trishy, hope I can be on more soon.  So happy you are getting a new fur baby.  MM. 💜💜

Hey girl! I hope you can come back on too for longer! You're very much missed here. This is your home 🤗

Unfortunately my son isn't going to rehab he refuses. He is back on antibuse and his anti depressant was changed. They switched his Paxil over to Lexapro which is more for his anxiety. I wish I can go to rehab though. Too bad we couldn't go for benzo wd I'd come pick you up and we'd go together and take along anyone here who wanted to go with us!

So my fur baby will be joining us in 3 weeks and I've already bought her things  :D she's going to be so damn spoiled :laugh: I will put her up as my Avatar when I get her so you can see her. She's a typical looking tabby but I saw her picture on FB and I fell in love 🥰

I hope you're getting better so you can enjoy Thanksgiving. Are you and Tim going anywhere for dinner that day or are you staying home? I'm going to my sister's with turkey and pies in hand 🦃 🥧 😁.. I went shopping for jeans today and it was depressing trying to get my big Trishy tush in those damn pants  >:(.. I'll try again tomorrow I'm sure I'll be thinner I'm the morning :laugh: :laugh: lately I've been on a kick for popcorn balls I just love the damn things  :laugh: :laugh:

I put my Christmas tree up Saturday and I decorated my house all day Friday for Christmas, almost done with the house for decorating. I've been very busy and I'm glad it keeps me from thinking too much. I check in here at least once or sometimes twice a day but not on for long anymore. I'm sure after the holidays I'll be here more.

Where's intend been? I wonder how she's doing. Hopefully she'll post soon.

You get better girlfriend and get your butt back here  :mybuddy:

Love you,

TT too many T'S Trish and her big Tush  :laugh: :laugh:

Wow,woman, you are way ahead in decorating, I am leaving my Thanksgiving stuff up and will start Christmas the weekend end after.  Tim just went to his family's last week when his brother came in from Kansas, so we are staying here this Thanksgiving.  I am just not up to 20 some people having to yell over each other, it's so loud.  Still got 42 days on my hold, hoping for the best.  I can just imagine all of us taking over rehab, Stut would be running the place and we would always be in trouble  :laugh::laugh:    So happy about the kitty, tabbies are beautiful, they usually have the most beautiful

eyes.  And they love Christmas paper and boxes, what a great time to get her.  Watch the tree and tinsel though.  My girlfriend's cat ate the tinsel one year and they couldn't save her.  :'( :'(.  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and wishing luck with your son.  Love ya, Too Many, Too big Tush T.  MM

:hug: :hug: :smitten: :smitten:          🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hey girl,

I am ahead with decorating for Christmas but Thanksgiving is on the 28th this year, it's late and I like my Christmas stuff up for awhile. It goes by so fast. I know I'm a crazy Christmas person  :D:laugh:

Stut would rule in rehab!  :laugh:  :laugh:.. And yes I'm certain we would be the ones always getting into trouble  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like a nice quiet Thanksgiving for you and Tim. I hope you're making him a bird 🦃  ;D.. I'll be at the Thanksgiving where the 20 people are yelling over eachother and I'll probably be the loudest 🙋  :laugh:

Thank you for the well wishes for my son. I just pray for him all the time and try to encourage him that's about all I can do unfortunately 😔🙏

Love U,

TT too many T'S Trishy thinking about turkeys and Thanksgiving treats which makes for an even larger Tushy :laugh: :laugh:

Lol, lol.  You are good with those T's.    So Trishy with too many T's, you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.    Love ya, Many More M's if I just had a gaba receptor upregulate  ;D

Wow TT,

That was good! Very talented t tonight..lol  :laugh:

Hey Suzy Q it's a gift  :laugh: :laugh:

How are you doing? So you read about my new addition to the family? I'm going to be a cat mom 🤗

Hey sweet Mary D,

I just want you to know that I'm going to be a mother again!  :D My third child, it's a girl, will be moving in with Rich and I in about 3 weeks! It's a cute tabby kitten and I think we're naming her Bella!  ;D  Rich and I are ready to bring another fur baby into the house 🤗

Hope you're improving girlfriend.. Miss you around these parts.

Love ya,

TT ❤️

Oh Too Many, I am so excited, lol.  I can't wait for you to get her.  I want to know all the adorable things she does  :laugh:  is your son going in for 30 days?  Rehab is really emotionally hard, I and everyone at my rehab, had to right down 20 things you had hurt people the worse with your drinking

and then read it out loud in the group.  OMG that was hard.  All of us choked up and cried.  Seeing these big men cry their eyes out would just tear your heart out.  Reading all the things you had done over the years was horrible too.  However, I believe it helps you get some of the shame and guilt out, sharing with others like you.  I really hope it helps him.  I would have gone back in a heartbeat for benzo's until of course I was slapped with the knowledge that it wouldn't help.  My thoughts are with your family. 

Love you Trishy, hope I can be on more soon.  So happy you are getting a new fur baby.  MM. 💜💜

Hey girl! I hope you can come back on too for longer! You're very much missed here. This is your home 🤗

Unfortunately my son isn't going to rehab he refuses. He is back on antibuse and his anti depressant was changed. They switched his Paxil over to Lexapro which is more for his anxiety. I wish I can go to rehab though. Too bad we couldn't go for benzo wd I'd come pick you up and we'd go together and take along anyone here who wanted to go with us!

So my fur baby will be joining us in 3 weeks and I've already bought her things  :D she's going to be so damn spoiled :laugh: I will put her up as my Avatar when I get her so you can see her. She's a typical looking tabby but I saw her picture on FB and I fell in love 🥰

I hope you're getting better so you can enjoy Thanksgiving. Are you and Tim going anywhere for dinner that day or are you staying home? I'm going to my sister's with turkey and pies in hand 🦃 🥧 😁.. I went shopping for jeans today and it was depressing trying to get my big Trishy tush in those damn pants  >:(.. I'll try again tomorrow I'm sure I'll be thinner I'm the morning :laugh: :laugh: lately I've been on a kick for popcorn balls I just love the damn things  :laugh: :laugh:

I put my Christmas tree up Saturday and I decorated my house all day Friday for Christmas, almost done with the house for decorating. I've been very busy and I'm glad it keeps me from thinking too much. I check in here at least once or sometimes twice a day but not on for long anymore. I'm sure after the holidays I'll be here more.

Where's intend been? I wonder how she's doing. Hopefully she'll post soon.

You get better girlfriend and get your butt back here  :mybuddy:

Love you,

TT too many T'S Trish and her big Tush  :laugh: :laugh:

Wow,woman, you are way ahead in decorating, I am leaving my Thanksgiving stuff up and will start Christmas the weekend end after.  Tim just went to his family's last week when his brother came in from Kansas, so we are staying here this Thanksgiving.  I am just not up to 20 some people having to yell over each other, it's so loud.  Still got 42 days on my hold, hoping for the best.  I can just imagine all of us taking over rehab, Stut would be running the place and we would always be in trouble  :laugh::laugh:    So happy about the kitty, tabbies are beautiful, they usually have the most beautiful

eyes.  And they love Christmas paper and boxes, what a great time to get her.  Watch the tree and tinsel though.  My girlfriend's cat ate the tinsel one year and they couldn't save her.  :'( :'(.  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and wishing luck with your son.  Love ya, Too Many, Too big Tush T.  MM

:hug: :hug: :smitten: :smitten:          🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hey girl,

I am ahead with decorating for Christmas but Thanksgiving is on the 28th this year, it's late and I like my Christmas stuff up for awhile. It goes by so fast. I know I'm a crazy Christmas person  :D:laugh:

Stut would rule in rehab!  :laugh:  :laugh:.. And yes I'm certain we would be the ones always getting into trouble  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like a nice quiet Thanksgiving for you and Tim. I hope you're making him a bird 🦃  ;D.. I'll be at the Thanksgiving where the 20 people are yelling over eachother and I'll probably be the loudest 🙋  :laugh:

Thank you for the well wishes for my son. I just pray for him all the time and try to encourage him that's about all I can do unfortunately 😔🙏

Love U,

TT too many T'S Trishy thinking about turkeys and Thanksgiving treats which makes for an even larger Tushy :laugh: :laugh:

Lol, lol.  You are good with those T's.    So Trishy with too many T's, you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.    Love ya, Many More M's if I just had a gaba receptor upregulate  ;D

Uh yah all you need is just one receptor and all cylinders will fire 😂😂

You have a nice Thanksgiving too many M's you deserve to have nice holidays  :mybuddy:♥️

Yes!! A tiny new kitty!! No more mice lol

Wouldn't that be great! But the last cat I had played with them ! It's a myth that they keep mice away sadly they don't 😏

I had put my new Kitty's pic up as my Avatar but I didn't like the way it came out so I deleted it and put my old Avatar back. I'll put a pic up of her as soon as I get her so you can all see my new baby 🤗🥰

Good night ladies and all the LHSG. Sending all healing thoughts and prayers.

Love to all,

TT and her trailing ttttttttttttt's,s♥️ :laugh:

Yes!! A tiny new kitty!! No more mice lol

Wouldn't that be great! But the last cat I had played with them ! It's a myth that they keep mice away sadly they don't 😏

My kitty is in my avatar! He is a real mouser, he catches them all the time!

Hey Sutt, good morning Irish beauty. Just a quick hello. Yesterday you wrote that you're also kindled. Why do you think you're kindled? That happens when you've gone on and off the drug several times. Did you? I hope things are settling for you, in life and in your brain. Are the puppies healed?

Hey Tt,

Yes that is Stormy! Her name fits her too! She was the funniest kitten. Hopping all over the place. She used to walk around with Jims hat in her mouth.  plays ball li ke a dog, hillarious!!! Iam so happy for you. I cant wait to see your new kitten!!! Yay ly dd

Okitty, your kitty gorgeous love her!!!!  :smitten:

Hi Stut,

Hope you are feeling well today. I am soery you wete kindled. I was too. Its a shame that we didnt know about kindling before we took these pills. But we eill still get better none the less.  Have a great Thanksgiving if we dont hear from you. Hope sis is ok. I am going to my parents. Hoping my mother isnt in one of her insulting moods. Last T day she had me in tears so embarrasing. The rest of the family was on my side. She is good but she always offends someone. Ahhhh. Love you!!! Suzy

Hi Janice,

I am sorry you have been in such an emotional wave. I hate this drug and what it does to us emotionally. It is so hard to deal with any stress at all. It revs up sx. Just doing simple things revs them up. It is so bizarre. Just remembet that you have made improvement in your hold. So you are healing.  Love you Suzy

Hi Janice,

I am sorry you have been in such an emotional wave. I hate this drug and what it does to us emotionally. It is so hard to deal with any stress at all. It revs up sx. Just doing simple things revs them up. It is so bizarre. Just remembet that you have made improvement in your hold. So you are healing.  Love you Suzy

Thank you Suzy! Are your legs any better? Still with the cramps at the same intensity? How long have you been holding since that last cut? Thank you for being there with your loving vibe Suzy.

Hi Janice,

I really feel.improvement in my legs. Just some achiness amd cramps here and there. I havent walked yet so that is the true test..ugh. I have been holding only 2 months..ugh. I will hold another month ane reevaluate. It was the new teva.  That made my muscles worse. Rhen my.mind wanders and thinks maybe it is my thyroid. My old dr. Put me on levothyrixine. My thyroid was slithly hypo. I was having tremors. That was from interdose wd. Maybe iist is hype now I hate this shit. Id the muscle stuff improved I probably will start a very slow dlmt. Body csnt take another beating. My god! I hope you muscle stuff is getting better. Everything takes so long to heal in bwd.

Suzy don't just drop the levothyroxine. I take 25 mcgs. Have it tested, it's a simple lab test and then you see if your levels are normal with the levo. If they're normal (or better, optimal) with the levo,  I think it's better to keep taking it.

I had put my new Kitty's pic up as my Avatar but I didn't like the way it came out so I deleted it and put my old Avatar back. I'll put a pic up of her as soon as I get her so you can all see my new baby 🤗🥰

Good night ladies and all the LHSG. Sending all healing thoughts and prayers.

Love to all,

TT and her trailing ttttttttttttt's,s♥️ :laugh:

Lol  ;D

Hi everyone,

Just got back from my therapist. I dont know why I cant just brush it off after I leave. Sje always yries to come up with reasons wjyi feel the way i do. I dont have fibromyalgia. I told her over and over its the benzo. I really just wanted to work on emotions. So i could accomplish something while i was there. She tells me i should have more good days than bad

She asks me if i talked to linda my psych about this. I tild her sje doesnt believe me. I wasnt rude. I hope i dont get thrown out. I feel like cting everything just do i dont have to go back. Hpw do you guys deal with this. It gets me so upset. It is so awlward and infuriating. Im sorry. I do this everytime i go. I dont know why i let it upset me but i do.

Hi everyone,

Just got back from my therapist. I dont know why I cant just brush it off after I leave. Sje always yries to come up with reasons wjyi feel the way i do. I dont have fibromyalgia. I told her over and over its the benzo. I really just wanted to work on emotions. So i could accomplish something while i was there. She tells me i should have more good days than bad

She asks me if i talked to linda my psych about this. I tild her sje doesnt believe me. I wasnt rude. I hope i dont get thrown out. I feel like cting everything just do i dont have to go back. Hpw do you guys deal with this. It gets me so upset. It is so awlward and infuriating. Im sorry. I do this everytime i go. I dont know why i let it upset me but i do.

Hi Suzy dear one I'm so awfully sorry this is happening to you. I wish I could hug you right now. How does this work? Is it mandatory that you see a therapist? She really sounds like a huge idiot. I really don't know how I would handle it. Probably with this kind of person all we can do is share as little of ourselves as possible and follow along with their BS, if it's mandatory for you to go. When people don't see us, we need to stop trying to prove our point. I know it's easier said than done. I'd be as devastated as you are. That fool is lucky you didn't go berserk on her. Don't all these health professionals watch the CNN? Haven't they watched that Lisa Ling documentary that everyone seems to be talking about here? How many more lives do they need to destroy before they admit they're clueless? It's really like a conspiracy. We need to develop a strategy for you to deal with these women. They tend to respect physical symptoms more. Maybe focus all the conversations on all the muscle pain, and then say how the muscle pain depresses you. Just a thought.

Thank Janice,

You made me feel better. I wish i didnt have to see a therapist. You have to if you are prescribed meds. I told her about lisa ling, i told her aboit bb. We have the same conversation every time. When i say others have it worse than me. Its teally bad. She says, who? I just cant take it. I figured u would yalj about depression and maybe cbt techniques. Not talk about bemxos becuz she is cluelessI am nice as i can be. I just have to let it roll off my back.

I seriously have to.bigjt my tongue

I can feel my anger starting.ti build up and i.think omg get ke aeay from her. I will talk about the weather with her from now on. These medical.professionals need to learn to listen to ppl. They make me sick right now. It is such a chore to go to the dr. Thanks Janice. I hope you are feeling ok

I know these mentsl sx suck. I have them too..lol

We all know that!! Keep on holding and one day at a time. Ugh ly Suzy

Suzy we have to brainstorm ideas to see what you can say there to make those sessions more tolerable. Do they have to last one hour? Could it work to talk about physical pain all the time? Like a broken record, when she asks about anything else you go back to how back your pain is. This bores people to death and they often give up. What else do you think could work to shorten the visits and make them less painful?

Hmm..let me think. I will give that a try. The visits are an.hour. Maybe if I go every two weeks instead.on every week it would ve better.. She always starts thinking what it might be.  Then thats when i get aggravated. It is like she isnt hearing me. I hope she doesnt tell my psych. Maybe she will ct me. I did tell her that she doesnt believe me. Omg. Maybe I will talk about jim. Lol. Jim minet parents. Cant wait till this us over.  Can yoy believe we are going through this shit! I have to pinch myself. This cannot be reality!!

You could go all the way with the fibromialgia diagnosis, and admit that she's right, that you obviously have fibromialgia. Then say that you need effexor and klonopin as these are common treatments for fybro and whenever you've reduced the dose your fybromialgia gets so bad that you can't get out of bed. Depending on what website you find, there are doctors who recommend klonopin for fybro and others who don't. In this article, in point nr 3 they mention effexor as a treatment for fybro, and in point 5 they mention klonopin. I don't know if with this approach you could keep them prescribing forever, "treating" your fybromialgia and of course cooperating with all the psychological techniques that could help your "fybromialgia". Just a thought. It could not work. You're the one who will suffer the consequences if it does not work so please think it over carefully.

https://www.prohealth.com/library/prescribed-medications-for-fibromyalgia-by-mark-pellegrino-m-d-2007-update-19970

[da...]