Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

40 months out and my body is in a vice

[Mu...]

I'm sorry MWR.  I don't have a "locked body", but definitely dizziness, with nausea. 

Seems stuff can still arise "this far out".  Totally sucks. 

Hope things improve for you soon.  xxx

Exactly 40 months out & incredibly dizzy w / parathesia. I have been in a wave for close to two months now.

I’m going on 14months,  ridiculous Parathesia/pressure in the head and upper back…so stinky. I hope you fully heal soon clearskies

Exactly 40 months out & incredibly dizzy w / parathesia. I have been in a wave for close to two months now.

What is parathesia?

What is parathesia?

it’s the feeling of moving pressures, with pins and needles.  hope you get better soon and have full healing

HI 24 mo off here, can you describe "whole body locked up?"

My biggest symptom is the muscles in my head, neck jaw and abdomen and really all over feel like tense exploding pressure, squeezing, off balance feelings, along with uncomfortable agitation

It challanging to do things, I feel like Im being squeezed and its getting worse this far out, it so unbelievable

3 years and in a major wave.

My vision has been blurry , dizzy when standing and muscle weakness.

You will heal. I was much better for a long time.

Dont know if this helps anyone, but with regards to high tensions in the body i found TRE https://second.wiki/wiki/tension_and_trauma_releasing_exercises to be a little help to release tensions from my body (can help with everything that is tight in the body, back pain, shoulder pain). It's easy to learn - but i dont know if it's for everyone. It might be worth a try,

Wow I don't post here cuz its a full of newbies and I don't scare anyone but we are all different.

I am in month 50 and I am in a horrible wave with the same symptoms electricity thru my muscles, rigidity, stiffness, burning, numbness, tingling, paresthesia, cracking joints, nerve pains and yes I am with locked body its is my worst symptom too. Exactly this electricity thru my muscles makes my body locked. :tickedoff:

Wow I don't post here cuz its a full of newbies and I don't scare anyone but we are all different.

I am in month 50 and I am in a horrible wave with the same symptoms electricity thru my muscles, rigidity, stiffness, burning, numbness, tingling, paresthesia, cracking joints, nerve pains and yes I am with locked body its is my worst symptom too. Exactly this electricity thru my muscles makes my body locked. :tickedoff:

Did you ever wake up feeling like your ribs were tightened , I feel like I wake up with burning in my chest and stomach and it feels like nerves

Did you ever wake up feeling like your ribs were tightened , I feel like I wake up with burning in my chest and stomach and it feels like nerves

I have all this very very often and I have it from a very long time. It's nerves definately!

I have all this very very often and I have it from a very long time. It's nerves definately!

Hate it

Hate it

Do you have cracking joints especially spine?

My main issue is my whole body in completely locked up and I'm dizzy at 40 months. Anyone this bad this far out?

37 months off benzo my body hurt so much it's locked all my muscles hurts sometimes my chest hurts so much I feel like I can't breathe also makes me cough until it hurts

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

@[ni...]

@lexsant

@foxclover

I have these symptoms for 21 months now and I don’t feel any small changes at all.

I don’t think this symptom of locked up tensen body is going to heal..

I know Lexsant situation cause I speak to him but how are the others doing?

I had the squeezing bad especially in my arms.

quote author=thedaydreamer link=topic=264476.msg3336283#msg3336283 date=1642187392]

HI 24 mo off here, can you describe "whole body locked up?"

My biggest symptom is the muscles in my head, neck jaw and abdomen and really all over feel like tense exploding pressure, squeezing, off balance feelings, along with uncomfortable agitation

It challanging to do things, I feel like Im being squeezed and its getting worse this far out, it so unbelievable