I have covid and I’m worried.

[Be...]

Glad ur feeling better ronin. I thought mine was starting back up again the other day felt like death. But I’m better apart from the coughing up stuff x

Glad ur feeling better ronin. I thought mine was starting back up again the other day felt like death. But I’m better apart from the coughing up stuff x

Glad you’re feeling better. Covid is rough.

I just got it. Day 2.

I have autoimmune issues as well and because of that, do not want to get vaccinated at this time. I wish that I could. I am also in two setbacks so this has just made everything worse.

Hang in there. We got thru it and so will you. It doesn’t hit everyone the same. U might not get too sick xx

Thanks. I got better, but it was a slow process. Still get fatigued and easily breathless.

Warrior, what autoimmune diseases do you have?  I have hypothyroidism and APS Lupus and Reynaud's syndrome.

To my knowledge, I have no autoimmune diseases, which is why I’m puzzled about having had a hard time dealing with covid.

Good to hear shayna. COVID has really done a number on the entire planet.

Warrior, what autoimmune diseases do you have?  I have hypothyroidism and APS Lupus and Reynaud's syndrome.

To my knowledge, I have no autoimmune diseases, which is why I’m puzzled about having had a hard time dealing with covid.

I was responding to Warrior's post, Ronin.

I have hypothyroidism which they the ink might be hashimotos  and waiting on a diagnosis of lupus possibly. Was perfectly healthy before all the Xanax stuff.

Ah, sorry didn’t see that.

I have hypothyroidism which they the ink might be hashimotos  and waiting on a diagnosis of lupus possibly. Was perfectly healthy before all the Xanax stuff.

Did the doc run an ANA screening blood test?  That's how they found my APS Lupus.  I guess my Reynaud's syndrome is from my APS Lupus.  I have the blood disorder type Lupus.  Also was diagnosed with Thrombophilia too at that time.  My ANA was positive and with a high titer and a homogenous pattern.  I have at least two auto immune disorders. 

Ah, sorry didn’t see that.

Are you any better? I hope so.

My bro has an autoimmune disorder and had COVID.

Hid worst sx was a high fever. He went to ER. After about 5 days he felt alot better. In 10 days back to work.

I was also diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis last Jan. which explains the severe head pressure I have all the time.  My brain is swollen inside my skull.