Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Fatigue in legs and shoulders

[di...]

I have been having massive fatigue in legs and shoulders after stopping Xanax and diazepam for 4 months. tapered off Xanax from 1 mg to .125 mg in 2 months . I was taking the diazepam for a few months but only using it once in a while about .5mg to .2  mg. It's been 2  weeks since the Xanax and 1 week since the diazepam,  started on trazadone just last week to help with sleep, did not like it very much so I just stopped it .am having tough time with panic attacks at night ,racing pulse keeps waking meup every hour .I am only getting 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night and would like to know if there is anything I can take for the fatigue that is so painful.     

• 6 months later...

I have had the same thing and it seems like time is a healer.  I am still tapering, but each time I taper, I feel stronger and less fatigued (as well as more mentally alert).

fg