How many months?

[Pa...]

42 months SSRI free

Almost 15 months from antibiotic setback (felt like CT)

Around 10 months benzo free.

I feel 25-30% from the start of the setback. Still mostly bedbound. Cannot leave house.

21 months off. Feeling lot better compare to 6-9 months ago. Don't have any symptoms anymore, sleeping good, just have this weird head(mental) stuff which is not clearing, sometimes brings weird feelings, thoughts(feels unreal) etc. It's better but bothers with daily life activities and stops you and scares you ..if you know what I mean...

Nearing 8 months off - each day around 90-95%. Set back in aug, sep due to emergency contraception. The only symptoms i have are occasional anxiety on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 2 or 3.

7 months 2 weeks.  Damn, compared to the rest of you it looks like I have a long way to go.  Some symptoms are gone or have improved in intensity.  I am in what seems like a holding pattern now for about the last 1-1/2 months.  Don't see any recent improvement, waves are worse.  Cannot assign a percentage.  I can get through a day but I never know how I did it.  Symptoms now are EXTREME nervousness/anxiety, body shaking all the time, heavy breathing/breathlessness (the air hunger), fears, akathisia, breakthrough crying spells, hip and groin muscles seize and I am in a lot of pain, chest feels like someone blew up hot gases in there and I am going to explode.  I am functional at least, but still agoraphobic, DR, DP, lack of pleasure.  Day after day after day.  If someone were to tell me I will be like this for 2-3 years, I would opt out.  Going forward in the hope that I fall in the 6-18 month group.