Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Hey S#

[xe...]

If you have some time and don't mind, I'm curious to see your mathematical formula for the titration margin-of-error that exists even if you were making a solution, maybe have a little fun healthy debate if that's cool? Hopefully we can both learn something? If you don't feel like it don't worry about it.

Unfortunately my debates with Colin have usually resulted in "we need an expert.." LOL..

• 2 weeks later...
[3f...]

If you have some time and don't mind, I'm curious to see your mathematical formula for the titration margin-of-error that exists even if you were making a solution, maybe have a little fun healthy debate if that's cool? Hopefully we can both learn something? If you don't feel like it don't worry about it.

Unfortunately my debates with Colin have usually resulted in "we need an expert.." LOL..

LOL, ok.. it's really not a formula. Take it to the Math thread. I will show how there can be a slight margin of error.

I will have to give an example of a taper, and from there. I will have to express the tapering, and from the day to week to month over time show how a margin of error can occur.

It's not really a debate, it's common sense.

S#

• 1 month later...
[6a...]

Thank you beeper. 

that's not an option on here right?  someone has to point it out to you like you did me????

I don't understand the question, mylilcappi  :-\.  If you are trying to find a thread and know any of the words in the title, you could try a forum search.  In this case, I just remembered that Sigma had started a Math Thread on the Off Topic board.

[6a...]

OHHHHHHH  OK..  Geeze.  :idiot:  me that is. 

I guess I meant what board.  I did not know to look in off topic.  I'm branching out here over the last week or so.  Looking on all the boards. 

Lots of stuff.  Thank you..  :)

[3f...]

Cappi,

I can do Algebra, it's nothing. ;)

Remember if you need help with Algebra... you know where to post it.

S#