3 weeks and addicted to Lorazepam?

[Su...]

This is the typical waxing and waning of symptoms when we're withdrawing or recovering from benzo's, its absolutely normal for this process.  You've experienced windows of normalcy, these will keep coming interspersed with the nasty symptoms.  Soon the windows will last longer and the symptoms will become less and less until you're completely free from this nightmare.

Please hold on, you're getting there and the fact that you can get any sleep is amazing, you're getting there!

Distraction is the best tool we have, what you can do to distract yourself from your symptoms?  Can you go for a walk, can you do a garden project, can you meditate?  I kept busy doing projects in my house and yard, I couldn't sit still so I kept busy.

I had it all since I quit cold turkey from a high dose, it was brutal but I recovered in a relatively short time at 14 months, you're going to get there much faster than I did.  You just have to let the symptoms wash over you and accept they're here and they'll leave again.  Its torture I know but you're doing really well since you've had good moments and have been able to get some sleep.  This is your body healing believe it or not and you're getting through this.  You're really lucky you didn't take it any longer, you're going to recover faster than most of the people here and I'm happy for you.

Can you get outside today, maybe go for a walk to distract yourself?

Your doing great SummerFun72..!! -I know it doesnt feel like it, but you are..

Right now your body is working hard to put an end to the imbalances the meds created and get back to normal homeostasis..

Your main job (imo) is to just gently support your survival while it does this, rather than try to ‘fix’ the symptoms that are instructing this recalibration back to healed..

Healing is happening, you will get there..

:)

Please listen to Cantfly, he's right, we can't make our body heal any faster, we can't fix this by adding another pill and alcohol will make things worse!  What your brain requires is time and low stress to finish the job of repairing itself, of righting the ship the drug capsized.

Read chapter 3, look up your symptoms and read the explanation of why you're feeling this way, this is your homework from Pamster!!  :muscle:

The Ashton Manual