I am healed

[He...]

healing,

Thank you for sharing your new and improved success story. You have a recovery that everyone wants and are proof that it can happen. I just started my taper 6 weeks ago, so I have a long way to go but your kind of recovery is why i am doing it. I want that for myself. Thanks for all the tips too. I wish you continued joy and peace as I continue my (sometimes painful) journey toward being benzo free.

Take Care, Hugs,

HM

Healing64 thank you for sharing that. I took my last dose today and hardly functioning for last few weeks. I came to this part of the site to get some encouragement and you did just that. First part was not so horrible but end has been horrible. Thank you again for the encouragement. I can't wait to live again!!!!

Healing64 thank you for sharing that. I took my last dose today and hardly functioning for last few weeks. I came to this part of the site to get some encouragement and you did just that. First part was not so horrible but end has been horrible. Thank you again for the encouragement. I can't wait to live again!!!!

Congrats on your last dose! That's awesome :) I hope you feel better and better every day.

HM

Congrats, Healing. Go forth and prosper!! A little editing of Mr. Spock's famous line  ;)

Best to you,

:smitten:

Katz

Really happy for you.  I'm so kindled and polydrugged, I'm losing hope every day.  Came here to try to get some hope.  Thank you for posting.

Happy for you Healing64. Your success story is very inspiring. I don't post much on this board but I do read it often. I am glad that this board exists. It gives hope that you can get off these drugs and live a happy, normal life without them.

A wonderful, uplifting, and inspirational story for this 74 year old to read and take to heart!  I am truly happy for you and love your zest for life and never look back attitude.  I wish you every good thing this wonderful world has to offer, as you so truly deserve it!!!!

• 7 months later...