I am healed. What a ride.

[Ro...]

Ok on the topic of supplements, do you take any now that you are healed? If you were deficient in something what would you do? Or did you find that your deficiencies went away as you healed?

Hi Hopful H.

If I have a deficiency in future I will do everything I can to cure it with diet. I wouldn't touch a multivitamin. I can't imagine the symptoms of deficiency being anything like what I went through in benzo withdrawal. I will find another way. I don't think I had any deficiency so I can't say any deficiencies went away.

Rossho,

Thank you so much for posting & giving everyone hope!

I won't touch anything: no meds, no vitamins, no caffiene, no alcohol. No MSG, and Chocolate only once in a while. I get my vitamins from food & the sun.

I thought I was healed enough at 18 months and got a regular flu shot last fall. Unfortunately, my system was too sensitive. What I got was a 4 month set back when I was 90% healed and about close to writing a success story. Instead of wearing the new tennis shoes I bought to start working out, I was clinging to my husband for the next few months for just a short walk on our street until the setback was over and I was at baseline again. Like I said,  It took four months.

Did your sensitivity to meds ever decrease? I mean obviously you don't take psychotropic meds. I'm talking about things that can't be avoided sometimes like anesthesia for surgery, an antibiotic ....... or vaccines, including the Covid vaccine? Or do you not know because you haven't needed these things yet?

Thanks again for taking the time to bring us hope.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...