Vaccine discussion

[Me...]

I've been thinking same.  Seems many medications set me back now.  I don't want to take it, but don't want to let the team down.  ???

D x

I am worried what to do as well

I am in the high risk group for Covid at 75, and my journey off diazepam has left me so run down with a lot of severe symptoms still at almost 12 months off,

I have no idea what to do

Jen

If the side effects last for a few days in people with a non sensitized CNS, you can bet it won't be that simple for us. I personally will not be getting it

For anyone feeling guilty, it's ok to choose not get a vaccine when you are in a high risk category for complications. They are not a one sized fits all solution without risks. It's just that most people can tolerate them. We are not most people. Some of us may do fine other may not. There is no shame in deciding not to get the vaccine to protect your health and recovery. We have suffered enough from a medical condition based on the worst possible outcome already...just saying 

Having  just read the possible symptoms from the vaccine, I am not sure I could  want to take that risk either as I am still in the thick of  recovery with no let  up yet.

Of course each person is different and I would dearly love to feel protected, especially at my great age, but I am only just holding on as it is and could not take  more at this time.

Had I not been going through this withdrawal I think I would have opted to take the risk if side effects as a lesser risk than that of being seriously ill or worse at 75

Jen

After the harm that was done to me by Big Pharma and Western Medicine I have lost all trust. There are plenty of folks in this community that want to take the vaccine. It will be good to hear from them after they have the shots. Hopefully they document which vaccine they received.

Agreed. I can’t trust big pharma. Not after they shredded my CNS to bits.

I’m a 28 year old healthy female besides for this BS.

I’m gonna pass on the vaccine

No matter what. The only way I’m getting this is if they take me kicking and screaming and tranqilize me.

I am a medical professional and do not want the vaccine. There hasn’t been adequate testing.

I’m 43 and I’d rather see how my body handles it. I think I’ve already had it last March honestly.

The first person to person community acquired case was in my town.

Treelover

I agree with you. Also we had it last January when I was pregnant. I had a fever for 2 weeks and lost taste/smell.....it wasn’t as bad as influenza for me. And I’m too scared to even get a flu shot. The last time I took an antibiotic, I had internal buzzing worse than ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Ppl had these symptoms from WD before COVID and also from ME/CFS and numerous other illnesses such as Functional Neurological Disorder - which is basically receptor dysregulation which is exactly what WD is.

There is a dedicated thread in General Health and Wellbeing for Covid-19 related subjects located here: Covid-19 Posts

All Covid-19 threads found on the forum will be moved to this thread so please use it as it is intended for discussion continuity.

[37...]