Help with heart meds

[7c...]

[7c...]

You’re totally right. Bummed out but no harm.

You are one of my most favorite people on here. You’re so positive and uplifting.

:smitten:

How have you been doing?!

Awe thank you. I appreciate that. It made me smile 😊. I’m doing okay. In another wave and my blood sugars are really high in this one. And I have GYN appointment tomorrow to discuss Peri Menopause. I’m only 37!  But my hormone panels show it. My cortisol is low but my norepinephrine and epinephrine levels are high. My estrogen is low and my LH and FSH are high. So it’s definitely showing Peri Menopause. I’m curious if that’s contributing to how bad my waves are.  Ugghh. It’s like I feel 90% in windows but they slowed down. Once I hit like 95 days everything switched on me. The first 5 weeks were horrid!  But weeks 5-10 I had good evenings and some good Afternoons and evenings. Then day 95 hit and now I’m having decent mornings but around noon until 7pm is pretty bad. Then 7pm until bed time is like 80%. And the long stretches of feeling 90% kind of just stopped once this thing switched rotation on me to better mornings. I’m hoping he doesn’t try to push any medication on me.

[7c...]

Try not to worry too much! All of my hormones were out of whack for over a year. I thought I was going through menopause and when they offered me meds for it I told them I wanted to wait. I’m really glad I waited bc it seems to be more normal now.  I can’t remember all the tests than ran bc I was in the thick on withdraw when they did them but I remember them mentioning estrogen and taking what was probably birth control. Last time I went in they told me everything seemed normal and they didn’t even want to run tests again.

Let me know how your follow up appointment goes!  :smitten:

Funny story.....  so I wrote to you about my appointment but it was on a different thread!  HAHAHA!  I feel like a dummie. It went okay. I’m thinking I should probably just wait it out and get checked again after a year or so. Did you have any vitamin deficiencies????  I’m thinking I have some malabsorption going on with all of this weight loss. Have you ever had a vitamin panel ran?

[7c...]

I noticed your other comment haha it’s ok!

I had a neurologist run a number of blood tests on me during one appointment. I remember after my appointment and going to the lab they told me I would have to come back to do the rest 😂 apparently they didn’t want to take that much blood from me at once lol... butthe vitamins I was deficient  in was D, E and one other but I can’t remember what it was. Might have been a B bc I remember having to take b6. 

I wish I could remember more lol but it’s so hard to remember things when I was out of it while it was happening.

But they did eventually stabilize though right?  So you were able to stop supplementing.  This stuff is insane, what it does to our bodies. I’m starting to find it crazy that’s it’s legal to prescribe!  I’m having some new symptom that I’ve never had before and it’s so painful. This wave is like on going, it’s not really the intensity of the symptoms (aside from this new stomach thing) it’s how long it’s lasting. They are normally over by now. My stomach hurts soooo bad. It feels like I have bad gas but it won’t come out. And it hurts so bad. My stomach isn’t bloated though. It’s like where is all of that gas hiding then!  I didn’t even have this symptom in acute! 

[7c...]

I eventually was able to stop taking supplements.

I hated the stomach pains. I had distended stomach and looked pregnant for a while. A lot of my symptoms didn’t appear until month 5-10. It was like baby steps. I had a new symptom every week for a year. Some worse than others. I think mine was that way because of cold turkey and kindling though. How’s your stomach feeling today? Better I hope !!

Sorry I’m so slow at responding, my internet is messed up.    :(

My stomach got better after 48 hours thank goodness!  I’m only 3 and a half months out but it feels like these waves are getting worse and lasting longer.  Ugghh. Oh well time will make it all go away!  My blood test results showed an elevated level of B12. Doctor only checked B12 and folate. Folate was fine but B12 was elevated which is odd, your body should excrete any additional vitamins through urine. So I guess more testing ......  how are you doing these past couple of days? (Aside from being bummed about the heart meds)