ALCOHOL! WHO COULDNT DRINK BUT NOW CAN

[Jo...]

I don't know the extent of it but 4 months out after tapering I drank 5 beers and was very ill for 4-6 weeks. It was probably worse than my original acute symptoms. They went away after running a peptide stack. I took BPC-157, P21, DSIP and some other stuff. A few days after starting this stack of peptides I started getting improvement. After a few weeks I was recovered from the set back.

I never attempted drinking again after this until recently. The most I had to drink was a few weeks ago I get pretty drunk. I was with a friend and I lost track of how many drinks I had but it was over 10. It was probably around 12-14 drinks.

I took a supplement called Alcohol Defense too to mitigate the hangover. It is a really helpful supplement but I still had a hangover but was okay about 12 hours after waking up. I had no issues related to benzo wd.

I also drank every day after this for a week straight but never drank more than 3-5 drinks. I stopped drinking alcohol about a week ago because I don't want to be an alcoholic. But I can drink if I want. I just need to be careful not to anymore because alcoholism is not something I want. In some ways it was better before I knew I could drink. My plan is to just do it once in a while. Alcohol Defense by Natrium Health really helps with hangovers too. Not sure how much it factors in but I don't drink without it now. I drank without it a few times too. I'm over the benzo stuff.

could you tell me the whole peptide stack you took?

and did you keep taking this during your recovery or did you stop once the setback had gone?

I stopped taking it after 4-6 weeks. I always would use a peptide stack in a cycle of 4-6 weeks. The only exception to this was neuropeptides like Semax, which I used for periods extended past that time frame.

My go to stack was P21, Semax, BPC-157, GHK-Cu, and DSIP. I got everything from Ceretropic though and they no longer sell in the US. They have a Mexican store now. I haven't ordered any from there but it's the same quality. [npbbc]https://ceretropic.mx/[/nobbc] is the only way to get the real sequence of P21, the rest is all fake according to Paul, the owner, who goes by the name MisterYouAreSoDumb on reddit. So I would not even bother sourcing other P21. I think P21 was the key peptide in my stack.

There is a sister site in Mexico that reships from [nobbc]https://ceretropic.mx/[/nobbc] store, that I just found out about while doing some Google searches. I'm not using any peptides for now at all but this is how I would order it if I wanted them. This is the site that reships to the US and EU:

[nobbc]https://cuerpoymente.mx/[/nobbc]

And this is the reddit thread that explains what the guy did to get the peptides.

Before anyone gets suspicious, I'm not a shill for Ceretropic or Nootropics Depot. I've just known Paul since the beginning when he first opened and think he is the only person in this scrupulous business that is even worth remotely trusting. He built this business on trust through the reddit community and he tests his stuff for purity better than anyone else.

He is the the only one I trust to get pure peptides, (besides a real pharmaceutical lab which would cost way more) which is why I occasionally mention it on BB. Please don't order from any vendor. You really never know what you are getting. The main reason I quit doing peptides is because I don't want to take any chances anymore. Even with pure compounds there are still lots of unknowns, so be careful. It goes without saying do not order anything from a vendor that isn't completely transparent.

I posted this for peoples safety. I am not interested in using pure peptides right now but I may be in the future and P21 is a special peptide for benzo recovery. It is way safer than Dihexa. Taking Dihexa is pretty risky imo and my risk appetite for peptides and experimental, neurogenic compounds is very low right now.

The reason that is motivating me to post all this is because these compounds truly help. It can be the difference between life and death for some.

Edit: Deactivated commercial links.

• 1 month later...
I definitely understand the urge to want to drink. If it is at home I have been trying non alcoholic beers. Athletic brewing out of Connecticut makes great craft. Or Budweiser which is actual 0.0%. I try to tell myself during my taper that I drank in my case to cover up emotions or escape reality. But the fact is probably two years off I will try Jack and Cokes again.

• Popular Now