• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [de...]

• [Sh...]

• [Ca...]

• [mo...]

We don't say "plugger" for thongs (flip flops) in NSW Shayna, GG.  Are you in Qld. Shayna?  I was trying to wrap my head around it. 

We do say stuff like "keep on plugging", as in, "keep on going".  Maybe that's the thong reference.  Keep on walking?

Then I thought it might mean a plug of poo in the wombats bum hole.  :laugh:

I've lost my mind.    :crazy:

Deadwood, I was once prescribed Tramadol for serious back pain after a back injury. It worked very well. Don't know if that's an option for you or not. It's not as "heavy duty" as some painkillers, but more "heavy duty" than just ibuprofen.

Anyhow, maybe something to research or ask you doc about.

Best to you,

:smitten:

Katz

Thank you Katz. 

Seeing me doctor tomorrow because cannot function except for prone on couch. Can't move a smidgen.  I won't be able to tolerate it ongoingly.  I'll ask him about Tramadol.  Ibuprofen is useless to me. 

I post laughing emojis, but "move", and I'm crying. 

Dee

We don't say "plugger" for thongs (flip flops) in NSW Shayna, GG.  Are you in Qld. Shayna?  I was trying to wrap my head around it. 

We do say stuff like "keep on plugging", as in, "keep on going".  Maybe that's the thong reference.  Keep on walking?

🙉 Thank you, needed a giggle.

Me too, mon pilote.  :smitten:

Crikey, alright. Bloody 50kgs elephant poo a day is some poo to behold.  Read somewhere that elephant poo is the BEST fertiliser.  Not that I was researching elephant poo, I was researching fertiliser.  :laugh:

I'm still laughing at image of the "frog in a sock" Shayna. 

We all need a laugh, even if reduced to poo jokes.  :-[

Onwards we push. 

D. xxx

Yeah I’m in qld I’ve heard lots of people call them pluggers not sure if it’s a state thing. They call them jandles in NZ  :laugh:

Plug of Poo haha 😂

Good one NZ  :laugh:

Can you imagine saying, "ooh, gotta go back, I left my jangles on the beach?" 

I just might say, "put a plug in it New Zealand."

Everyone please know we have a very friendly rivalry with New Zealand.  They always trying to have a shot at us too.  Never win though.  :laugh:

D xxx

Yes we love our kiwi mates but they need a bit more butch word for thongs that jandles  :laugh:

Especially since the haka is so fierce! Doesn’t feel right does it x

Dee my friend has rheumatoid arthritis and she gets cortisone injections for her pain. I’m not expert on hairline fractures I’m guessing moving will make it worse? Do they ever heal? Would injections like my friend gets help with ur pain?

What about ... ahem... a sneaky puff of mj? My friend uses it for pain it helps her sleep x we gotta keep those gags coming then ...

Here is a really bad Aussie song to make u laugh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7gwXnxD47f4

The video was just beautiful Shayna.  Frankly it had me cry.  Made me happy.  So much misery in our world at the moment, we all need to go to "Play School" to remind us of the child within.  I've missed that part of myself so very much.  :'(

I muddled up "jandles" for "jangles".  Must have had Mr Bo Jangles on my mind.  ;)

The Hakka is mighty fierce, you are right.  Get a grip New Zealand; jandles just don't cut it.  Wear a pair of jandles next time you face us in the rugby.  :laugh:

So good to hear a cheery voice throughout the despair and loneliness of this craparse ordeal.  Rock on sista girl.  Real girls don't wear jandles.  New Zealand's gonna get me for this, for sure. 

Definitely looking for some mj at the moment.  Since I've moved address, finding it difficult.  I'm frightened of taking cortisone injections.  Might finish up like Donald Trump in steroid psychosis.  :laugh:  I'm on the edge as it is.  :crazy:  I'll talk to my doctor though. 

Apparently pinched nerves (???) do heal with rest and GOOD pain relief.  And not too invasive surgery if things don't pan out.  Thanks Shayna. 

Dee

Awww dee I didn’t mean to make u cry x but it’s kinda fun isn’t it. Do u remember that song? I heard it on the radio a couple of weeks ago and I laughed out loud. Me and my friends used to bust out to it in the clubs when we were young and laugh our asses off    :laugh:

U can’t watch the Hakka anymore without thinking of jandles haha. Pffft soz NZ  8)

They call an eski a chilly bin, and speed bumps jitter bumps 🤣 I’m sorry but thats hilarious  :smitten:

Blaze up sis if it helps! It’s not my thing (wish it was) but maybe u should take a road trip to nimbin! Bet u can still buy it on the street there! I’m sure ur dr will know somewhere for u to get medical mj? Thing is it’s still so exey here. Shame we’re so behind with this, would helps so many people if it was more accessible.

I understand concern about cortisone but has gp put u in touch with any pain management centers? Must be something that can help x

Thinking of u xx big hugs

Hey, Jayna...."sweet as".  :laugh:

The tears I shed were joyful. 

On me trip to Nimbin hope I don't hit a jitter bump.  Not with the this back.

You're a joy. 

Dee x

Likewise sis.  Crackup, that is. 

So f'ing funny, no wonder they're on the other side of the ditch.  :smitten:

My arse is dead if any NZ'ers here. 

We love you New Zealand.  :-*  True.  :laugh:

...krazy Kids.. :)

Ya Nimbin roads give a hole new meaning to “pot holes”...  -But still doing a roaring trade.. (One of my kids was living down that way till recently)..

:)

I went to nimbin once for the bong throwing olympics (yes that’s an actual event in nimbin) we didn’t buy any pot but we did get offered a sheet of acid 😳

Let’s just say my dato 120y hit its top speed getting the hell outta there  :laugh:

• Popular Now