Please Help.

[...]

It's fine to take Valium once per day. If you have a hunch that 3x per day dosing might be causing some problems then you could try moving to once per day. I wouldn't recommend too much tinkering with when you dose but see no wrong in trying something different and going back if it doesn't work or sticking to once per day dosing if it doesn't make you any worse.

During my taper I took my whole diazepam dose during the night. In fact, instead of taking it before sleep, I would go to sleep, get wakened up at 3AM by a cortisol surge, and then take my diazepam dose with milk and some food in hope it would get me some more sleep.

I was, I believe, in tolerance with the lorazepam. Every time I’d take it, I would get hit with WD symptoms. So much anxiety. Lorazepam helped me through a lot of things. Ct from Effexor, craziness because of extreme low iron, and all the meds that I tried last year that gave me more anxiety. After my iron infusion in March I felt great. But my psychiatrist kept pushing pills on me so I took the gabapentin and that kicked my butt. The new psychiatrist thinks that I’m in need of another iron infusion but I just saw the hematologist on the 1st. But I do have problems due to having the gastric bypass in 2001. I do suffer from malabsorption. I just don’t understand the diazepam. I’m hoping my body is WD from the lorazepam.

If it’s paradoxal what do I do. I’m scared now.

I didn't mean to scare you. I think it's highly unlikely it's paradoxical. Maybe the newer generation benzos but not Valium. I think it's the lorazepam. I know you're really going through it but sometimes the best course of action is to just hold. Don't let panic cause you to make more changes that may make things worst. You might want to combine 2 doses and if that helps combine all 3. I always only took one dose at night. You don't have to worry about interdose WD as much with Valium although some do have it.

Thank you. But the problem I’m having is every 8 hours my body is needing it. After I take it, about 2 hours later, I star with the shaking and anxiety. But I never had the chance to properly taper the lorazepam. My psychiatrist didn’t want to hear anything about the Ashton manual. I hope they come up with something that can help WD from benzodiazepines like they did opiates. I believe benzodiazepines are worse.

This happened to me when I was in tolerance withdrawal.  Inter dose withdrawal, it’s awful.  It took a couple of months, but when I finally stabilized this went away.  I then began my taper. 

Thank you. But the problem I’m having is every 8 hours my body is needing it. After I take it, about 2 hours later, I star with the shaking and anxiety. But I never had the chance to properly taper the lorazepam. My psychiatrist didn’t want to hear anything about the Ashton manual. I hope they come up with something that can help WD from benzodiazepines like they did opiates. I believe benzodiazepines are worse.

You might want to look for a doc who's benzo wise. This is hard enough without a good doc. Are you having any windows at all?

I'll have maybe 3 beautiful scant Windows in a day. But most on the time I'm anxious and shaky while walking through fire.

I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I definitely have interdose withdrawals and xanax is notorious for causing them but it's not bad, I can live with it. Where I really struggle is when I cut my dose. That's pure hell for a couple weeks but even that gets better if I give it time. I hope you get more windows soon!