Benzogirl to drug free to Betsy

[be...]

Congratulations benzogirl. It's is so good to see you on this page. I wish you nothing but the best and for your dogs too. I never forget your help in what to do with my dog that was a finicky eater, she still is.  Lots of love. Saraa  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Thanks. So your dog is still a fussy eater? If so I may recommend that you buy a 4 pound log of moist dog food/treats called Red Barn. You can only get it on chewy.com. They have beef, chicken and lamb. It only cost $10 per log, so it’s cheap. I use it as treats when I’m training Morgan. But you can give it as dog food or put it on top of the dog food. Some dogs don’t like it but most do. Just go onto chewy and type in Red Barn. Look for the logs. I’m not sure if this will help your dog but it’s worth a try. This is something new I’ve been trying. Good luck 🍀👍.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Be...]

• [Ma...]

• [he...]

Thank you so much for deciding to come back to spread the positivity. God, coming on to benzobuddies is worthy everytime. this “we do heal. even though you think it’s forever.” quot spoken by living prooves helps me everytime like magic. thank you so much.

I’m sorry you are still suffering. These drugs are horrible. I wish you a quicker recovery. For all here. :smitten:

Congratulations benzogirl. It's is so good to see you on this page. I wish you nothing but the best and for your dogs too. I never forget your help in what to do with my dog that was a finicky eater, she still is.  Lots of love. Saraa  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Thanks. So your dog is still a fussy eater? If so I may recommend that you buy a 4 pound log of moist dog food/treats called Red Barn. You can only get it on chewy.com. They have beef, chicken and lamb. It only cost $10 per log, so it’s cheap. I use it as treats when I’m training Morgan. But you can give it as dog food or put it on top of the dog food. Some dogs don’t like it but most do. Just go onto chewy and type in Red Barn. Look for the logs. I’m not sure if this will help your dog but it’s worth a try. This is something new I’ve been trying. Good luck 🍀👍.

Will do and let you if she bites  :) Thanks.

Congratulations on your healing and so happy for you! Have a great life!❤

B strong

❤️❤️

• 3 weeks later...
Short update. My sleep is much better now. I wasn’t that bad but I’m the type who needs a lot of sleep. So now I’m perhaps getting seven hours which makes me groggy. Then I walk the dogs and feed them. I found having a small snack of carbs/protein gets me back to sleep for another hour or two. Then I’m good to go. I’m glad I work second shift as this allows me that extra time. Much needed right now. I’ve used that combo as a snack pretty much all along and it works most times. Right now my dog is still injured so that has caused me stress. He’s been in physical therapy for three months now and finally there is light at the end of the tunnel. When he’s happy I’m happy. and heck, if I can heal anybody can. Just stick to your guns and all will eventually end well. 🐾🐾🐾

Betsy, my sister is an LPN and is a home care nurse.  She's been caring for a woman on a ventilator now in her home for years now.  Lily is fine.  She's getting older, but is my best friend for sure since I'm housebound everyday.  I get upset knowing that some people heal from the benzo's and other drug damage and some don't.  I'm not healing at all and getting worse every day.  It sucks!

Becky sorry for the lag in my reply to you. Both of us have been here for a long time so we know each other pretty well. I know how much you have suffered and are still suffering. I have always felt bad About your situation I just don’t know why you’re still suffering. If I was in your shoes I’d find it very frustrating to read success stories. I get it totally why you feel this way. Totally understandable and I do pray for you a lot. I wish I could make your pain go away. It’s so unfair. I’m glad you have lily as some form of comfort. May she live a long and wonderful life. She is lucky to have you in her life.  :smitten:

Short update. My sleep is much better now. I wasn’t that bad but I’m the type who needs a lot of sleep. So now I’m perhaps getting seven hours which makes me groggy. Then I walk the dogs and feed them. I found having a small snack of carbs/protein gets me back to sleep for another hour or two. Then I’m good to go. I’m glad I work second shift as this allows me that extra time. Much needed right now. I’ve used that combo as a snack pretty much all along and it works most times. Right now my dog is still injured so that has caused me stress. He’s been in physical therapy for three months now and finally there is light at the end of the tunnel. When he’s happy I’m happy. and heck, if I can heal anybody can. Just stick to your guns and all will eventually end well. 🐾🐾🐾

Sorry to hear about your dog's injury, Betsy, but I'm glad to hear he's on the mend!

Thanks, Betsy, for your prayers and concern and I pray your dog heals well too.  If I didn't have so many things going wrong here where I live I'd be feeling alot better.  I have too much external stress on me all the time and it's literally killing me.  The hot water line flexible hose on my hot water heater broke last week and there was water everywhere raining down on the water heater.  I was up until 9am fixing the leak in my nightgown and I was soaking wet from sweat.  I'm lucky I didn't eletrocute myself.  I did have enough sense thought to turn the breaker off and the electric supply to the water heater and then fix the broken line.  I didn't notice the leak until 1am in the backroom where the water heater is.  I was lucky I had a coupler to use to fix the hot line and now it's not leaking and that the water heater is working, but that incident killed off about a trillion more brain cells from all the glutamate storming.  I need a man here to take care of these things, but I don't. 

Thanks, Betsy, for your prayers and concern and I pray your dog heals well too.  If I didn't have so many things going wrong here where I live I'd be feeling alot better.  I have too much external stress on me all the time and it's literally killing me.  The hot water line flexible hose on my hot water heater broke last week and there was water everywhere raining down on the water heater.  I was up until 9am fixing the leak in my nightgown and I was soaking wet from sweat.  I'm lucky I didn't eletrocute myself.  I did have enough sense thought to turn the breaker off and the electric supply to the water heater and then fix the broken line.  I didn't notice the leak until 1am in the backroom where the water heater is.  I was lucky I had a coupler to use to fix the hot line and now it's not leaking and that the water heater is working, but that incident killed off about a trillion more brain cells from all the glutamate storming.  I need a man here to take care of these things, but I don't.

I’m so sorry Becky. You seem to be handy around the house. I have always thought if you could move into an apartment or something you’d feel a lot better. Hopefully one day you can. I know your neighbors are annoying as heck so that would drive any person crazy. I also wish I had a man around but I don’t. At least I live in a nice place and hopefully you will too. Prayers for you every day. Your nightmare has to come to an end! :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry to hear about your dog's injury, Betsy, but I'm glad to hear he's on the mend!

Thanks Gard. :smitten: We do love our pets, right? I hope you are well. :)

When I was healthy and well, nothing used to bother me much.  I learned how to fix pipes and stuff years ago when I was well and fixed many leaking flexible pipes in here, but now that my nervous system is so wrecked and my cognitive functioning is so low, everything causes me stress.  I even installed a new faucet in my one small bathroom and also new fittings in the shower faucet, but now I cannot do much of anything anymore.  It was pure hell fixing that hot water heater and if I hadn't had the skills to put on the compression fittings and the coupler, it wouldn't have been fixed for at least a day and I wouldn't have had water or hot water for more than a day.  I am still not recovered from the stress of having to fix that hot water heater.  I cannot calm down ever with my wrecked nervous system now and it sucks!

Good news! After three plus months of twice weekly PT for my dog, Morgan, the vet said he is healed. This has been a very long journey and honestly I think I would rather taper down my benzos than go through this again. I haven’t been able to show him in AKC events and this was difficult for the both of us. I’m now back to training and Morgan is once again a happy dog. For those of you who have pets I’m sure you understand. All I can say is yippee!!  :thumbsup:🐾🐾🐾

Good news! After three plus months of twice weekly PT for my dog, Morgan, the vet said he is healed. This has been a very long journey and honestly I think I would rather taper down my benzos than go through this again. I haven’t been able to show him in AKC events and this was difficult for the both of us. I’m now back to training and Morgan is once again a happy dog. For those of you who have pets I’m sure you understand. All I can say is yippee!!  :thumbsup:🐾🐾🐾

Oh that great Betsy!  For you and Morgan.  We know what a huge part of your life that is, training and showing Morgan.  Give him lots of love , 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘🙏😷♥️😘🙏😷♥️♥️.    🐕🐾🐾

Betsy, it's good to hear your dog Morgan is healed now.  I wish I could go to that vet and he could heal me too.  lol.

Betsy, it's good to hear your dog Morgan is healed now.  I wish I could go to that vet and he could heal me too.  lol.

I wish he could too. Thinking of you, Becky. ♥️♥️