After 15 years on Benzos - I am Healed and Back to Life

[Ev...]

I used a compounding pharmacy who titrated the pills according to the taper plan prescribed by the doctor.

Congrats! This is a great story. What sort of taper did you do? Dry cut? Liquid? Compounded pharmacy doses? It is great that you found a doc who supported you and let you control the rate of taper.

This is an option I am considering -- I am still weighing various options, but given I am not the greatest mathematician and have some benzo brain (making liquid titration or pill weighing/cutting difficult), I think the compounding option makes sense; let the pharmacy do the detail work. I'm glad this option worked for you.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with the rest of us! It's beautifully told and very uplifting. I wish you all the best!

What a great recovery story - thank you for taking the time to write this - you KNOW how much they mean to every person on here!!

I love how you broke down in such detail your journey and what worked for you. Thank you for being so honest about the struggle.

I am so happy for you!

Dear Ever Hopeful Quest,

Fabulous success story!  Thank you so much for coming back to tell it. Best of luck to you,

Flibberty

• 4 months later...
Thank you so much for writing this. I too was prescribed klonopin at age 27, and was on it for 21 years. I am now 10 months off after 7 month taper. 10 months off and doing better but still rough. Your story gave me hope and I appreciate you taking the time to write your story very much.

• 9 months later...
Thanku so much for ur story x I’m dealing with the ridiculous insomnia and hoping one day ur will end x ur story gives me hope xx

Thank you for posting Ever Hopeful, just wanting to let you know you helped me more than you know by checking up on me with your PMS:)

Hello Ever Hopeful Quest

Thanks for sharing your story. It is very similar to mine although I am still in the process of healing but hoping to heal.

Success stories are very helpful. Again, thank you very much for sharing. I wish you the best

:smitten:

What a great and detailed story. "onwards and upwards" is right! I am way behind you, still in the beginning of my taper but I need to hear that it gets better. You are PROOF it can and does get better. I hope you stay well and are very happy:)

Take good care,

HM

• 3 weeks later...

This is an amazing success story. While I haven’t taken benzos nearly as long there are many similarities I see within my journey and that gives me much hope!

I also have been using a THC/CBD tincture to sleep and the calm app! This has helped tremendously with sleep after I went many nights without any.

I am approximately halfway through my taper and had a 2 week window and this morning bam hand this pressure in my head I’ve never had before. After reading your story I’m back to telling myself I will heal from this and it has given me much hope.

Thank you so much for your story. To all of us out there we are all warriors.  :smitten:

• 2 months later...

Can you please give me yours doctor's information. I.live in California and in desperate need.of a good doctor. Please ....

Safetaper.com

• 1 month later...