So much better after detoxing with NAD+

[Sh...]

You'll be okay with the NAD ICU... youll feel a little jacked up and wont sleep much during the detox but thats just part of it. I reckon I slept about 5 hours in my 10 days. The actual symptoms while your on the nad drip can be tough. Nausea and flushing etc but when the drip finishes that goes away instantly. Deff avoid the vitamin cocktails if you can IMO. Glutathione made me feel like trash. Horrible. Magnese wasnt great either. Vit c was okay. But yeah just go for the straight nad if possible.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [...]

• [ra...]

• [Ba...]

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Incoming,

I am going to CT 12 mg Valium and probably 25 mg Remeron too if/when I do it.

Colley/Restoration,

Whether teh operator knows about beznos or not does not matter to me, but I will double check and make sure it is pure NAD+ that tehy give.

And Restoration,

Looking and both my research and other buddies, it seems sertraline and benzos are a bad combo.  I wonder if you went another round and dropped the sert ct, would you be better in 6 months?

I am not even 100% bought in yet, but it is looking promising, and knowing what I know now, I do wonder if it would work just as well for sert.

Ramcon1

My note was really just about frequency of treatment. I'm sure you would definitely validate the legitimacy of the product but my point was that possibly this needs to be done every day for 10 days (or however long they do it for at the actual clinics). My GP/ND would only do it once per week so it may not have had the same effect.

good luck if you pursue!

@[ra...]

thank you very much for the information about the clinic in NYC, it sounds really interesting and a little more affordable than normal) Can I ask you for the name of the clinic? I've also been looking into NAD+ txs, but haven't been able to afford a regular price.

Imcoming,

I have a reputation on benzobuddies.  People either love me because they love the science I bring, or hate me because they either don't like the science I bring, or think I am just plain wrong.  For what it is worth, I am the first guy to admit when he is wrong, and all I have witnessed on benzobuddies just confirms my "theories."

I am not a doctor, we are no allowed to prescribe, etc and so forth, IF I WERE YOU:

If I were on 50 mg Zoloft for 5 weeks, I would take 25 mg for a few days and see how I felt.  I might feel much better, in which case I would just jump from there.  I might feel much worse, in which case I would go back to "split the difference round up" to about 40 mg and start a moderate taper (5 mg/week?)

Hope that helped,

Ramcon1

Imcoming,

I have a reputation on benzobuddies.  People either love me because they love the science I bring, or hate me because they either don't like the science I bring, or think I am just plain wrong.  For what it is worth, I am the first guy to admit when he is wrong, and all I have witnessed on benzobuddies just confirms my "theories."

I am not a doctor, we are no allowed to prescribe, etc and so forth, IF I WERE YOU:

If I were on 50 mg Zoloft for 5 weeks, I would take 25 mg for a few days and see how I felt.  I might feel much better, in which case I would just jump from there.  I might feel much worse, in which case I would go back to "split the difference round up" to about 40 mg and start a moderate taper (5 mg/week?)

Hope that helped,

Ramcon1

Thanks for sharing what you would do, Ramcom. I was just waiting for some legit science to back what I was already itching to do. When I read that zoloft causes agitation and anxiety as side effects, I figured it would need to go before the valium is gone. I also read it might reduce the clearance of valium from the body?

"sertraline (50 mg/day titrated to 200 mg/day over 10 days) for 22 days was associated with a 32% decrease in the systemic clearance of diazepam (10 mg single intravenous dose) relative to baseline, compared to a 19% decrease relative to baseline for the placebo group."

References

Gardner MJ, Baris BA, Wilner KD, Preskorn SH "Effect of sertraline on the pharmacokinetics and protein binding of diazepam in healthy volunteers." Clin Pharmacokinet 32 (1997): 43-9

It's just one of the neurological things that changes in a person who had become benzo dependent.  My Dad takes Zoloft and does really well with it.  That door is closed to us now.  There are other ways. PM me if you wish.  You will be ok.

Ramcon1