• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [br...]

• [Co...]

• [si...]

• [Ta...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eljay. It's so funny I just responded about your pic before reading this thread in the General Withdrawl thread and complimented your pic as well :)  That pic of me is 2 years old before I got sick and the insomnia and before I was on Klonopin. I lost about 35 pounds and skinnier now than I was in high school. The pic I used is a good reminder of where I want to get back to in the future. 

Hi Brite,

I'll get back to you tomorrow (I have a splitting headache right now), but just to say, benzos will keep fine in the milk. The limiting factor is how long the milk will keep!

Awww I'm sorry you have a headache. I hope you feel better soon.  I hope I'm not causing your headache with all my questions and not understanding stuff.   :D

No hurry but whenever you feel better and have time if you could let me know if I'm finally getting it with what I wrote in my previous post.  I'm talking about the post prior to the one about me asking if its ok to store klonopin in milk.

My starting date can be whenever you have time to do the spreadsheet.  Also do you think that when I titrated at 25 ml when I'm only on 2 tablets of .5 mg could be the cause of why I felt so awful the other day? Does it make sense? I have to admit I'm nervous about the titration but I'll try to be brave.

Thanks again and  again and again for your help  and your patience with me ;D

Hi Brite,

I'm unsure of exactly what you require, but I think you wish to titrate 5% of your dose every 7 days. I'm also unsure of the start date, so I'll make it for two days time.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-brite7-2008-03-01-v3.html

Place the following in your signature:

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-brite7-2008-03-01-v3.html][b]My Titration Schedule[/b][/url].

It will display like this:

My Titration Schedule.

Ok so let me get this straight. You are saying that the .25 mg that I take in the morning and the .25 mg I take in afternoon which is half my .5 mg tablets should be combined into the .5mg dose then titrate that at a daily rate which comes out to 10% per 2 weeks.  Then I divide this titrated amount and take half in the morning and the other half in the afternoon?  I would store the milk with the klonopin in the fridge until it's time to drink the afternoon dose? I guess if this is the best way and it works for others we can do that. The taper rate is the standard sorry about the confusion on that. 

Colin, is this correct in how I handle the titration? You havent' answered this post and I just wanted to make sure I understood it correctly.  My requirements about the taper rate was however you are doing it for everyone else 10% per 2 weeks.  I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear when I talked about 5% per 7 days. I thought that's how that worked but whatever you normally do for everyone else.  Thanks and I hope you are feeling better.  The start date is fine.

Brite,

Look at the chart Colin did for you. It starts with 99 ml and 1 whole tablet for the very first day.

You crush one (1) tablet in 100 ml of milk and throw away whatever the schedule calls for that day (e.g. 1 ml to come to 99 ml). This represents the total of your 2 doses (0.5 mg total as starting point). You can divide the milk suspension  in half for am and pm dose. Then you take your whole 0.5 mg tablet at night.

I think Colin suggest that you may throw in the second (night) tablet in the milk suspension, AFTER you discarded what the schedule called for, and then divide that in 3 equal parts to take during the day. You don't have to do this.

Remember, crush 1 pill, add some milk, stir vigorously, add more milk to come to 100 ml. Pour out what you need to pour out for the particular day. The leftover represents total of your 2 doses. You still need to take 1 whole tablet (.5mg).

Sorry for repeating myself but I am hoping to make it clear for you.

Let me know if it isn't.

tanya

Hi,

There are two columns. The first represents how much liquid you consume of the titrated benzo, and the second column indicates how many additional tablets to will take. So, as Tanya wrote: day 1, you will drink 99ml from the 100ml, and take 1 additional tablet.