Important Survey - Please Participate ×

is 1.05ml/10.5mg the same as 1ml/10mg ? i may have messed up

[no...]

is 1.05ml/10.5mg the same as 1ml/10mg ? i may have messed up  :-\

in my last 2 weeks supply of quetiapine suspension, i made it for 1050mg/105ml or 10.5mg/1.05ml

(this was an error on my part, i just now caught it i think and i thought i still had the ratio of 10mg/1ml when i mixed it wrong...

but it's already done, i was on 2 weeks of medicine mixed like that but now i need to go back to my original formula which is: 1000mg/100ml or 10mg/1ml

so did i mess up and go up in dose by about 5mg a day for the past 2 weeks... or is 10.5mg/1.05ml = 10mg/1ml ?

(i hope i didn't mess myself up, cause it took months just to come down those 5mg. but if i did, i just need to know so i can go back to the dose i was at and taper from there. i just don't know if i accidentally changed my dose or not.)

THANK YOU for helping!  :smitten:  i need to make a fresh bottle tonight, so i appreciate help getting it right!

Yes, 10.5 mg divided by 1.05 mL is the same as 10 mg divided by 1 mL. Both are 10 milligrams per milliliter, or 10 mg/mL.

Yes, 10.5 mg divided by 1.05 mL is the same as 10 mg divided by 1 mL. Both are 10 milligrams per milliliter, or 10 mg/mL.

omygod

are you sure??? if so then it means i didn't mess up!!

i just gotta be sure cause i had SI/SA in the past month and i don't wanna drop my dose too quick especially if i accidentally updosed on that last bottle when i made it different...i know all about stabilization, and know better than to try to go down from a dose if i'm not stabilized. just want to make sure the dose i thought i was taking was the same as i was really taking lol

if that makes any sense at all

i have been taking 2.1ml and 1.9ml for my 2 different daily doses of the suspension but i saw it today and thought somehow i might be taking a different total daily dose if i draw 2.1 and 1.9 of the 10.5mg/1.05ml while thinking 10mg/1ml

boy, if i don't have to redo anything and can keep tapering at the same rate i've been holding at, then everything will be great! crisis averted! at least i hope so  fingers crossed...

Hope THANK YOU for replying so fast! i was starting to panic  :-[