Important Survey - Please Participate ×

please help with a titration schedule...

[da...]

Greetings (Colin?),

Could someone help me set up a titration schedule? I am currently taking a .25 mg dose of clonazepam, once per day at about 8 p.m. I have a 100 ml cylinder with 1 ml increments. I would like to start the taper now (July 27 2019). I have been on this drug about 2 1/2 months and immediately prior to that on temazepam for about 2 months. I would like a medium taper rate if that is recommended, although am like many people hoping to get off the poison as soon as possible. Also, I have a hard time with dairy products, so is there something I can safely use besides milk? Thanks so much for any help.

Hi Day2Day,

I saw your request and wanted to let you know that getting a titration taper schedule from the website (Colin) is not available.

However there is a buddy named Builder who helps many people set up a Daily Liquid Micro Taper plan (DLMT).  Maybe you could ask your question again and put his name in the title.  Hopefully he will see it and reply.  Another idea is to find his name under "Search for Members" and read back through some of his recent posts to learn from examples he has given other people.

I hope you soon receive a response.  Best wishes to you,

Luey