Horrible wave of insomnia

[oc...]

I’ve been on vacation for almost two weeks and have been sleeping a little better. I’ve been getting 3-4 hours one night and then 1.5-2 hours the next mostly. Still not good, but it’s a slight improvement. I really hope I don’t regress when I resume my normal life. Hang in there! Don’t let one bad night discourage you and make you forget about the better nights.

Thank you Ocean  :) Do you have to go back y to work soon?  How did you handle work when you were getting so little sleep? Some people say it's doable, like Eastcoast and MTfan. Is it fear keeping you awake or something else? Hope you wake up after 7 hours sleep today. You deserve it.

And it keeps going. I started getting small sleeps again maybe an hour or so I was also taking some seroquel for some sleep. But last night I never got a minutes sleep. It was like I drank a jolt cola before  I went to bed.

One of the worst nights for insomnia i have had in a long time.

I hope everyone else is doing ok and getting some sleep

Can we bump this thread? How are we doing fellow insomniacs? I was sleeping much better but tonight here I am. 4 am here and I haven't had one second shut eye. It's the fear stopping me from sleeping.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds liek the night I had. I never came close to sleeping. its really discouraging after this long. I hope it gets better for you. Hang in there.

Can we bump this thread? How are we doing fellow insomniacs? I was sleeping much better but tonight here I am. 4 am here and I haven't had one second shut eye. It's the fear stopping me from sleeping.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds liek the night I had. I never came close to sleeping. its really discouraging after this long. I hope it gets better for you. Hang in there.

Yes Ocean let's see if we're a bit luckier tonight. We're in different time zones. It's 14:00 here right now.

I’ve been on vacation for almost two weeks and have been sleeping a little better. I’ve been getting 3-4 hours one night and then 1.5-2 hours the next mostly. Still not good, but it’s a slight improvement. I really hope I don’t regress when I resume my normal life. Hang in there! Don’t let one bad night discourage you and make you forget about the better nights.

jrm97 are you going back to work after vacation? Can you work with so little sleep? I'm kind of obsessed with asking people that.