Important Survey - Please Participate ×

.05ml doses

[Wo...]

My syringe has a constant bubble . Not sure if it’s because of the type of tip it has. But today I wanted to only lower a small amount! It seemed like it was a couple drips lol. Is that common for most ? I know it IS a tiny amount . But trying to decide if I should switch to a different 1ml syringe. Mine has one of those black tips inside that closes the top of the syringe when it’s not used. My larger 10ml syringe doesn’t seem to have this issue: or at least the bubble is small on the very top

Have you tried slowly pulling, on a slight angle and if there are still bubbles, flick it with your nail to move it out?

This is the other type of 1 ML oral syringe:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjQ4_uotq3jAhVTaM0KHa_MD0oQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vitalitymedical.com%2Fbd-tuberculin-syringe-only.html&psig=AOvVaw1FhKfOmIKMnJBSQ2rAmDqa&ust=1562953672842781

Thank you for the link. I haven’t tried in an angle. I will next time. I’m gonna sit at 3.6ml for the weekend I think since I have a trip. I’ll order that for sure though. Thank you ! I’ll try to find the bad brand for 10ml also. Have heard they are one of the better brands

As long as the tip remains submerged in the liquid while your retract the plunger, the amount pulled in will be exactly the amount indicated by the markings on the barrel.

Some of that liquid will be in the tip.  As long as you fully discharge all of the liquid, your dose will  be correct.

I have an air tight container but saw some liquid in my little bag . Guess I need to be more careful. Confirming that me contuing to use the solution is okay since it’s sll already dissolved and such. Also wondering if maybe it is a syringe that leaked since I have them in a plastic ziploc that wasn’t zipped? Overall the titration has helped and yesterday was my best day so far, thanks for the help!

Anyone have any advice about my current liquid I have. Like I said most is still in the Tupperware. The fillers sank to the bottom and around the ridges like normal. Just want to confirm I can use the medicine until it runs out

Anyone have any advice about my current liquid I have. Like I said most is still in the Tupperware. The fillers sank to the bottom and around the ridges like normal. Just want to confirm I can use the medicine until it runs out

Yes, you can.

Yes, you can.

U da man