Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I was sent here from another person looking for builder. Could really use a plan

[Fo...]

Hi, Builder. I have zero clue what I’m doing with a liquid tiration plan. I could really use your help. If this can work for me. It can work for anyone. Let’s see if it can. I’ll be forever indebted to you. I’m currently on 2.5 mgs of Klonopin, and have been for 20 years. I have been on the 2.5 for maybe 4 years. Before that I was on 1.5 for about 12 years, and 1 mg before that for about 4 or 5 years. I’m also currently on 40 mg of Paxil and 30 mg of bispar a day. I’m not worried about the Paxil or buspar until I’m off the kpin. Im looking to get off of the Klonopin because it’s not working anymore, and I’m having terrible anxiety and can’t sleep or can’t even get out of bed do to lack of energy and zero motivation. I also can’t remember a damn thing. If I have been in these  pills for too long and you can’t help I totally understand. Anyway thank you.

In desperate need.   

There is nothing complicated about a DLMT!

1)  You combine your tablets + a solvent (vodka or propylene glycol) + water to make a dilute liquid K solution.  That's about as complicated as adding cream and sugar to your morning coffee.

2)  You prepare a taper schedule (as you would have to do with any kind of taper), then just take your doses according to the schedule, just like you would any liquid med.

Combine 25mg  K + 50ml vodka or PG + 200ml water,  That gives you 250ml dilute solution, .1mg per ml

Here's an example of planning a 5%/14 day taper plan:

2.5mg X 5% = .125mg

.125mg/14 days = .009mg/day reduction

Schedule:

2.5mg                  25ml

2.491mg              24.91ml

2.482mg              24.82ml

2.473mg              24.73ml

etc...

Just lower your dose by .09ml (.009mg) each day.

Again, this is NOT complicated.  And its NOT "chemistry class"!  You combine 3 ingredients (you know, kinda like sugar, cream and coffee) ::)

Mix and store in any glass jar with a lid.  I used re-claimed olive/pickle/jelly, etc jars.  Store at room temp.

"...mess up my pills"?  Well, they are going to deconstruct, and the K is going to change from a solid to a liquid.  But its still all there.  If you dissolve 25mg of K, that 25mg is all there in that jar.

You're going to combine 3 ingredients, then take a little less each day.  That's all there is to it.

I bought a 10ml syringe and 1ml syringe online at Amazon. All you need for syringes. I use a 2oz plastic container currently. You may need larger. They also have jars online. I purchased one but the lid was a tight fit for my syringe so it would immediately draw air so I ordered another one like this ..

Small Clear Glass Storage Jar with Air-Tight Lid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QNIEYE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_gZFjDbZQDTDDB

But I made 20 days of meds during a brain fart and will continue to use that after.