Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How do you take your dlmt

[Wo...]

Curious how everyone takes their doses. I am beginning tomorrow since I was down to fragments of pills today but will prep my solution once I get my medication today. I will be using two separate  syringes for dosing. Do you just shoot the liquid into your mouth and swallow? Under the tongue? In a drink ? I am doing the alcohol + water method and will be starting at .36ml.

Just feeling out what people have had experience with.  Especially in the 1:2:8 alcohol method

Curious how everyone takes their doses. I am beginning tomorrow since I was down to fragments of pills today but will prep my solution once I get my medication today. I will be using two separate  syringes for dosing. Do you just shoot the liquid into your mouth and swallow? Under the tongue? In a drink ? I am doing the alcohol + water method and will be starting at .36ml.

Just feeling out what people have had experience with.  Especially in the 1:2:8 alcohol method

It doesn't matter how it gets there, just as long as it gets there. ;)

One last question, making my dosage now. I have a little 2oz bottle to put it in. I started making a second one with another 10 day supply like a moron just going through the paces. Would I be able to keep both of these for the duration of 20 days? Could I put into one bottle? Hoping I didn’t waste 5 pills. I was getting my breaking bad on and totally slipped me

Also if I draw more than needed. I will not discard . But can I shoot it back into the vial if my dose is .10ml off or so. I feel the 3.5 and 3.3 measurements on the larger syringe may be hard trying to get between the hashes. Maybe just do 3.2 and then 1 full on the single ml syringe

One last question, making my dosage now. I have a little 2oz bottle to put it in. I started making a second one with another 10 day supply like a moron just going through the paces. Would I be able to keep both of these for the duration of 20 days? Could I put into one bottle? Hoping I didn’t waste 5 pills. I was getting my breaking bad on and totally slipped me

None of the components are perishable, your solution is not going to spoil or othewise degrade.  But I would store the 2 batches seperately.  As I said, it won't spoil, but it can be subject to bacterial contamination from handling, etc.  ( Not really very likely though, as the alcohol has an antiseptic characteristic.)

Also if I draw more than needed. I will not discard . But can I shoot it back into the vial if my dose is .10ml off or so. I feel the 3.5 and 3.3 measurements on the larger syringe may be hard trying to get between the hashes. Maybe just do 3.2 and then 1 full on the single ml syringe

Don't obsess over accuracy and precision. It's not important.  Just follow a consistent procedure with the same equipment, and you won't have any problem. 

I shouldn’t worry about the fillers and stuff In the syringe correct. That’s what I believe it is from previous threads. The syringe has some dust and small particles where the rubber stopper is and the end of the syringe . Assuming that’s the fillers and things you mentioned .

It doesn't matter how it gets there, just as long as it gets there. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

I also assume I had the syringe to close to the bottom and got more of the fillers. The smaller syringe I made sure that wasn’t the case. The small syringe has a bubble no matter what though because of the stopper it has... so I may try and find a new 1ml syringe .

Hi Wow,

Your pharmacist may give you a syringe. Mine did. It would likely have a needle which is just screwed off, and it will probably technically be disposable. Just put scotch tape around the barrel tightly to prevent the numbers and lines from wearing off the barrel of a disposable syringe, and it will last a long time. 

LA

I buy 1mm syringes with caps in bulk. After I make my solution, I draw up each daily dose into three separate syringes (I dose 3x daily). I then put the three syringes in a date labeled ziploc. I store the filled syringes at room temp in a cupboard.

I came up with this method about a month into my taper and it has worked well for me. I don't have to worry about daily measuring, carrying around more than I need at any given time, spillage, etc.

I also assume I had the syringe to close to the bottom and got more of the fillers. The smaller syringe I made sure that wasn’t the case. The small syringe has a bubble no matter what though because of the stopper it has... so I may try and find a new 1ml syringe .

You can move the air bubble to the tip of the syringe by flicking your fingers on the bubble. This way it goes to the top and you can push the air out with your plunger.  Practice with just water in the syringe first.    :smitten::thumbsup: