Important Survey - Please Participate ×

DLMT - Hits Quick (Feel Drunk) - Leave System Too Quickly???

[Mo...]

Posting in 2 places.

So I'm going to give the DLMT another shot with using vodka to dissolve and then add water. 

I just did this with my afternoon dose to see how I would react.  Used about .3 ml to dissolve .125K and then added water.  I have a VERY sensitive CNS and it hard and I'm feeling "drunk" like now, dizzy and tired.  I assume it's because it didn't have to be broken down by the stomach.  Kind of like drinking alcohol on an empty stomach?

Question, though - will this quick onset and effect have an impact on how long it stays in my system then?  Like it hits quick and leaves quick?  Thus causing more interdose w/d symptoms?

Also, I used to dose my K at night on an empty stomach and the past few months, have been taking it with food.  Could that be having an impact on why I'm feeling much more symptomatic, other than just being in acute tolerance w/d? 

I'm so symptomatic and need a way to go slow and break up my .5 mg dose (into 3x per day) without getting too much worse.

I dose klonopin once a day.. maybe the effects hit sooner . Today is my first day of dlmt and I haven’t had any adverse reactions or sped up reactions.. I’m assuming maybe longer for me. But I know everyone is different. I do tend to feel more anxious around 12 hours later though. But it’s not unbearable. Thought about splitting doses but not sure how it would be going down so much on the first dose

It is common for a switch to liquid to feel like a cut for some people, especially if your CNS is very sensitized.  It happened to me, but after a week or two stabilizing I adjusted.  At this point still on liquid Ativan I experience none or very minor interdose.  Once your body adjusts it doesn’t really make a difference liquid vs pill

My CNS is SUPER sensitive AZBILL.  I can definitely tell the difference.  Did you have I/D withdrawals before?  I have which is why I split my dose but I was already in tolerance -  have definitely been in Acute tolerance WD here so it's going to be a tough ride.