Important Survey - Please Participate ×

DLMT Logistical Issues - Needs some tips

[Po...]

I feel like the DLMT makes it so I always need to be close to home.  But what if I am traveling or just out doing stuff.  Do you guys have special containers with lids etc that makes your liquid doses portable?

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PowerPearl

I feel like the DLMT makes it so I always need to be close to home.  But what if I am traveling or just out doing stuff.  Do you guys have special containers with lids etc that makes your liquid doses portable?

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PowerPearl

You can transport your prepared benzo liquid just like you would any other liquid med.  Put it in a bottle and keep it in your purse, pocker, backpak, car glovebox, etc.

Thank you  for your reply.  I really need something with measurements on it that also has a lid.  I need to know how much I am drinking.  How else would I measure it out?  I've searched Amazon and came up with nothing.

You can use any standard glass container that's an appropriate size, and simply mark the appropriate levels with a sharpie/permanent marker.

The Tupperware midgets hold 2 oz. with a tiny bit of head space. That is a full 1/4 cup with the little head space. Have to be careful filling up.

Lids are hard to get on to start with. Just run hot water over them and bend them a bit to limber them up. After a few uses, the lids are then easy to close.

These are the most convenient to use small containers I've found. I got mine off Ebay. I'd suggest price checking, because they are a bit pricey. The quality is excellent, however, and the company replaces items that don't work right.

https://www.amazon.com/Tupperware-2oz-Midget-Containers-Purple/dp/B006HVI4GI/ref=sr_1_7?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI58nk_cij4wIVERgMCh1DHgCnEAAYASAAEgLcQ_D_BwE&hvadid=174231538971&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9009955&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=17958419856312046608&hvtargid=kwd-2233266461&hydadcr=15254_9600105&keywords=tupperware+midgets&qid=1562528701&s=gateway&sr=8-7

I use a 4oz  glass baby food jar with a screw on lid for the vodka water solution. I draw what I need daily from the baby food jar and mix with 150ml of water which is then divided into three even 50ml quantities as I dose every 8 hours. For the 50ml drinks I use plastic juice containers with screw on lids And take them with me wherever I go for the day.  Everything can be found on Amazon and is pretty cheap.  Even easier if you only dose once per day but I’m stuck with the three doses so hence the extra step of dividing into larger quantities.

MW