Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Seeking help liquid Titration .625 mg clonazepam

[fa...]

builder, your method sounds the perfect way to go for me.  I am really struggling at .5 mg Clonazepam, and have decided to go up to .625 mg to begin your method of liquid titration.  I am most confused about determining the appropriate smallest amount of total liquid so that I can withdraw a small amount to drink each day; that's much easier than preparing a large amount (100+ ml), withdraw/throw away the reduced amount, and actually drink the remaining large amount--then start over each day. Thanks in advance, any input from others greatly appreciated.  Pardon my ignorance on navigating through BB as I am a newbie and still learning how to use the helpful site.

Thank you!!!

builder, your method sounds the perfect way to go for me.  I am really struggling at .5 mg Clonazepam, and have decided to go up to .625 mg to begin your method of liquid titration.  I am most confused about determining the appropriate smallest amount of total liquid so that I can withdraw a small amount to drink each day; that's much easier than preparing a large amount (100+ ml), withdraw/throw away the reduced amount, and actually drink the remaining large amount--then start over each day. Thanks in advance, any input from others greatly appreciated.  Pardon my ignorance on navigating through BB as I am a newbie and still learning how to use the helpful site.

Thank you!!!

See your PM.

I never recommend a system that involves throwing away any med or liquid.  "Pull and discard" is a silly, time-consuming, wasteful, inefficient way to take any med!

You just make a multi-day supply, and take your scheduled dose(s) from that supply each day, just like you would any liquid med.